This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Next Year's Shows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next Year's Shows
    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:17pm
This may be a odd question for this time of year. I'm sure there will be a lot of information posted later on, but I need to know now. At work, we have to schedule our personal vacation days in December. I think my turn may come up this weekend, so I need to know some dates to see if I can get them off. I'm mainly interested in the GOTO in Wisconsin ( I can't even remember the city). Also Hutchinson, I think it's in July, not sure of the date. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:46pm
Hutchinson Mn Orange Spectacular
July 26,27,28 2019
GOTO Union Grove Wi.
September 13,14,15 2019
Need to get a subscription to Old Allis News Ranse . They keep up on future show dates

I should make it to both these shows next year. Hutch is a heck of a drive but well worth the trip. Hope to see a bunch of you guys at both

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 04 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 11:01pm
You bet Pat!!  I can hardly wait!!  That means that WINTER is OVER!!  WOOHOO!!

YES Ranse, you HAVE to get a subscription to Old Allis News.  It'll give  you the shows for the next two years.  And a lot of other shows around the country also.

Here's the info for the Old Allis News;
DaveNWWI_OAN = Dave Clausen        Clayton WI
mailto: oldallisnews@amerytel.net
(715) 268-4632

See ya at BOTH of em!

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 12:48am
I also hope to make Hutch this next year too, then let the games begin!
Gerald J. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerald J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 9:06am
I haven't checked for a few years but in years past there was a bigger show the same time as Hutch about 20 miles south of Hastings that had nearly as many AC tractors as Hastings one year I went to both.

Gerald J.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 1:10pm
Don't forget about the Half Century of Progress show in Rantoul, IL.  It's the biggest working farm show I'm aware of.  Everyone should go at least once.  Bring a golf cart if you want to see it all.  It will be the weekend before the Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL.

It will be August 22-25, 2019.  

Here's a link to their website:

Edited by Brian F(IL) - 05 Dec 2018 at 3:31pm
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 7:25pm
Thank you for the information Pat and Ted. I've planned to subscribe to Old Allis News, but never got around to it. I'll try to do it soon.

Brian, that half century show sounds interesting too. Of coarse, I won't be able to make all the shows, but I will keep it in mind and see which ones work out best for me.
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 8:17pm
Orange Spectacular July 26,27,&28 2019, featuring 220's FWA and standard 2WD.  Sounds like there will be a number of these rare tractors in attendance.

Edited by Darrell G (MN) - 05 Dec 2018 at 8:17pm
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 6:23pm
8th Annual Exclusive Allis-Chalmers Swap Meet hosted by the Missouri Allis-Chalmers Club.  March 1 & 2, 2019.  The Missouri River Valley Steam Engine Association show grounds, Boonville, MO.  Call Randy Grothoff at 573-690-3033.  (Please note that Rick Maldeney passed away.  Rick's name was listed in previous flyers.  So please call Randy.  Thanks.)

The Allis Connection's Father's Day Show, June 15 & 16, 2019, Middle Amana Park, Middle Amana, Iowa.  Call Mike Anderson at 309-462-3517.

The Orange Spectacular, July 26 - 28, 2019.  Hutchinson, MN.  Hosted by the Upper Midwest Allis Chalmers Club.  Call Craig Buss at 320-582-2323.

The Butler County Antique Engine and Tractor Club's 13th annual tractor show, August 2 & 3, 2019.  Charles Black City Park, Morgantown, KY.  Call Troy Dunn at 270-570-4927.  Teddy Pharris at 270-999-0823.  Roger Tanner, 270-726-5155.

6th Annual "All About Allis" Farm Days.  Hosted by the "Triple A" Club.  September 21 & 22, 2019.  Percival Springs, IL.  Call Ron Repking at 217-240-6206 or Chuck Whitaker at 217-821-5049.

The Great 2019 Franklin County Antique Machinery Show, September 26 - 29, 2019.  Brookville, IN.  Call Chuck Van Meter at 765-265-2883.  Keith Van Meter at 765-265-3568.  Susan Van Meter at 765-265-2882.

These are just a few of many upcoming shows.  Join 1 of the Allis-Chalmers antique clubs.  A few are:  the Buckeye Allis Chalmers Club, the Indiana Partners A-C Club, the Missouri Allis -Chalmers Club, and The Allis Connection.  The Triple A Club might be the closest to Tennessee.
Allen Dilg View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allen Dilg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 9:16pm
Hello Ranse  If your planning your vacation?  Union Grove Wi has many things planned that we will be having a 5 DAY show,  There will be a bus trip from Union Grove to an  E P ALLIS grist mill in Richland  Wisconsin on Wed Sept 11 returning to my place for an official OPENING of our MUSEUM in Gurnee IL. Home grown Sweet corn roast, hamburgers, hot dogs, and refreshments.
Thursday Sept 12 will be a Caravan from The West Allis Plant, to the last Allis Proving Grounds for a PIG Roast and tour After lunch back on the tractors to Union Grove   And for people that don't like CITY traffic you can start from the proving grounds 6 mile rd & US rt 45.
  Also Anyone planning on Rantoul, or Hutchinson that would like to drop off tractors trailers we can arrange for parking.
  Allen Dilg committee member  ardilg@yahoo.com  847    244    7257

Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:20pm
Thanks Allen, Union Grove sounds like it's going to be a great show. Having a tough time choosing between it and Hutch. I may have to figure out a way to squeeze them both in. Union Grove is closer, but looks like the path is going to take me right thru Chicago. You're talking to a country boy here. I don't cotton to that big city driving much, lol.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 4:23am
I’d like to know of a show sometime between June and the end of August that would be somewhere in Ohio or eastern Indiana that would be featuring Allis Chalmers and would have a swap meet / flea market area. Another requirement would be NO taxhoops to jump through for out of state vendors, it just too much trouble to go through for a single show. I would like to take a trailerload of NOS and used parts somewhere that I could drive to in a day.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
AC7040 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 6:49am
Question about the Half Century of Progress show in Rantoul, IL. I recently got my AC 2 row mounted picker working on my WC and I was able to pick a few rows this past week and it worked pretty well for the most part. I was thinking of bring the picker to the Half Century of Progress Show this year. Having never been there before, would I be able to use the corn picker at the show? Watched some of the past show videos and I remember only seeing one AC mounted picker in action. I'm guessing they plant the corn wider then 30 inch rows, as I would probably need to be atleast 40 inch rows. Guess I could always just take one row at a time though. I didn't know if the corn picker can keep up to today's high yielding corn that is planted at the show? The corn i picked around home wasn't the best.
1953-WD45, 1949-G, 1950s Snap-Coupler All-Crop Drill, 1956 Roto-Baler, 1945 All Crop 60, Snap Coupler Subsoiler, Plow, Gleaner F, 505 wagon
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 12:06pm
Regarding shows in Ohio: my suggestion is contact the Buckeye Allis-Chalmers Club for info. Re: The Half Century of Progress, contact The Triple A Club in Percival Springs, IL. There'S contact info in a post above this 1. The Triple A Club will be assisting at The Half Century show. Yes, you will be able to pick corn. Just get your equipment ready, follow directions, & get in line. And enjoy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic