This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worked but had fun Monday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D17JIM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worked but had fun Monday
    Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 4:57pm
I was off work from the Coop Monday and after going to the hospital for lab work I pulled two Nh3 tanks to my brothers from another Coop which left them for me (they delivered a third on  Saturday) and  helped my brother on the farm.  I don't get to do this very often since my job is busy in the spring also.  I ran his 8010 and planted 40 ac of soybeans with a 15' 12 row drill .  Air conditioned and great tractor.  I had ony driven the 8070 before.  Then at 2:00 in the afternoon I went to his open station 200 and  side dressed ammonia on his late corn. 7-36" row toolbar and pulling 1000gal wagons.  i did 50 acres of a lot hotter operation.  But I did have a buggy style umbrella.  The old 200 ran great.  Got home at 9:00 tired and back up on Tuesday at 5 a.m. to go to the Coop.  In 2 years, retirement will mean I can help him more !!
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 5:20pm
Sounds like you got a good jolt of Orange. Be thankful your day didn't go like Russ in Pa yesterday.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic