This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Big-10 with rototiller

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bufford-t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big-10 with rototiller
    Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:17pm
I recently have gotten an Allis Chalmers Big-10 Garden Tractor, along with the 32" rear mount rototiller.  I have found that I am missing the "clutch" assembly and the pulley which mounts on the tractor itself.
It looks like I have the rototiller and the mount tube, along with an complete gear case, but none of the hardware needed to connect the belts to the tractor itself.  I believe the clutch assembly or what I am calling the clutch assembly has an 8 inch pulley, with a 4 inch pulley on a reducer which mounts to the rear of the tractor.  Then the belt runs under the seat to a 3 or 4 inch drive pulley.  The 8 inch has a push rod that engages the belts to make the rototiller turn.  Does anybody have  or know of someone with these parts??

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 3:40pm
Try over at simpletractors.com look in the classified section.

Edited by Dakota Dave - 13 Apr 2010 at 9:39pm
bufford-t View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bufford-t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 3:18pm
Thanks Dakota Dave!
derek85 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derek85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 10:38pm
i have the whole tiller with every thing 150 $ its yours   if wanted call  330-680-4722 ask for derek   1963 b-10  allis chalmers  also the tractor and snow blower with all parts  will take 450 for all or will piece out
derek85 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derek85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 10:39pm
i have the whole tiller with every thing 150 $ its yours   if wanted call  330-680-4722 ask for derek   1963 b-10  allis chalmers  also the tractor and snow blower with all parts  will take 450 for all or will piece out
bufford-t View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bufford-t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:25pm
Your Rototiller, does it have the belt/pulley assembly that goes on the tractor and between the drive pulley on the rototiller too?  I can most likely find the pulley for the tractor, but am in need of the clutch/step down belt system between the two.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic