Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gathering of the Orange (Coming Home Again)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shady Grove Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gathering of the Orange (Coming Home Again)
    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:42am
We are getting close special events 9/11 and 9/12 show itself 9/12-9/15 Banquet on 9/12
There has been some confusion regarding details for the Upcoming Gathering in Union Grove
Our forms state that many things need to be reserved by July 1st this was incorrect We would like to get as many forms as possible sent in by September 1st to be sure we have accurate counts. specifically the Ride from the Plant and the Bus trip. There will also be Banquet ticket available on Friday at the show grounds. But please try to register if at all possible so we don't run short.

The committee has worked hard to be sure that we are reaching out to everybody getting them all the information need. If you are planning to bring something to display Thank you very much, we hope to have hundreds of tractors available for all to see.

In talking to people that are not aware of what the Gathering of the Orange is we have been telling them we hope to have items specifically tractors number North of 500 pieces. 
If you were thinking about bring something to the Show, Tractor, Garden Tractor, Bailer, Roto Bailer, or anything else that Allis Chalmers manufactured, please don't figure somebody else will bring one, if we had 2 or more of that item that would be great.

We hope to reach out to the People in West Allis, Milwaukee and South East Wisconsin, to visit us in Union Grove to see the Equipment that there Dad and Relatives built, we need everybody's help to make this a great show.

Again Thank you in advance
See you in 3 1/2 weeks

Paul @ Shady Grove Farm
Sponsored Links

Fat albert View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 10:23pm
Do they allow side by side atvs or golf carts?my father is in his seventies and doesn't get around the best.bit would sure like to go.
Shady Grove Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shady Grove Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:26am
We do allow UTV's we ask that you bring a certificate of insurance that shows you have it insured. The registration area on the south end of the grounds will give you a registration # for your UTV after they see your certificate.

See you in a few weeks
Paul
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shady Grove Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:27am
Golf carts and ATV's are registered in the same manner.
Fat albert View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 2:47pm
Thank you for your response
Larry Miller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:52pm
I have a Cub low boy that I use to move around the grounds - that OK?
I used to be young and stupid, now I am not young anymore.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shady Grove Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 8:16am
A cub low boy is fine, we would ask that you bring a certificate of insurance and show it to the people at registration, they will give you a simple tag so everybody knows that you have insurance. let me know if this causes a problem.
Larry Miller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:56am
What does that insurance look like? I have auto & home insurance but not on an individual tractor.
I used to be young and stupid, now I am not young anymore.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shady Grove Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:01pm
I take care of it through my home owners insurance
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 8:28pm
Our agent said that you need to insure just like another car or truck , etc, and then you will get a slip from your insurance saying that it is covered for a specific period.  If you ad it to your home owners policy , it isn't covered once it leaves your home.They can ad it to another vehicle policy for probably $30.00 a year or less.
snowman(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowman(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:42am
Will there be golf carts available for renting for the day?
1950 WD, 1966 D-10 III, 1961 D-10 II, 1966 D-15 II Gas, A-C Minibike, 917 Hydro Mower, 917 Hydro Blower w/cab, West Michigan "Allis Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic