This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crawler Picture Post.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chad(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 10:03am
This is my '37 M....

Slowly working the bugs out on it, but works great and is a lot of fun too. This is a pic of the new seat I had fabricated for it....

Just a pic of the reworked manifold....

Keep the pics coming.....gotta love tracklayers!

Sponsored Links

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:11am
HD4 just a little heavy for my 2 axle trailer I found. The trailer held my IH 460 Utility with loader fine, also the 785 NH skidsteer but beyond that needed my tri-axle trailer and dump truck as power unit. 
 One day when son had bought his new Dodge diesel he told me he hauled the tri-axle and the 715B from his house to here .. Said great but as you went past scale on service road and were at over 20,000 load behind truck your lucky no one from scale chased you over here 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:52am
H-3 with winch

Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Chad(WI) Chad(WI) wrote:

This is my '37 M....

Very Nice "M"!
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 2:22pm
Hi RW. Nice looking D7. looks like a 17A. Turbo or not ?
Well seeing as you posted some cat pics here is my two.
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 3:27pm
Here is my Scoopy before we loaded him to take him home. I took the loader off and had him unstuck and runnin good before my accident, but apparently the head gasket let go and drained coolant into the oil sump. Oh yea, he's a 1960 OC 46 Oliver with 3 cylinder gas Hercules engine.

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 20 Jan 2012 at 3:29pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 3:49pm
The view from the office
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by HD6 Merv HD6 Merv wrote:

Hi RW. Nice looking D7. looks like a 17A. Turbo or not ?
Well seeing as you posted some cat pics here is my two.
Ya its a 1955 17A with Add-On Turbo.
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 4:11pm

Hey Charlie, you should get that little track loader running. Looks like it would be fun!

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 4:22pm
Nice Office! If I fly over to Australia to visit my niece, can I come down and visit your office too?
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

Nice Office! If I fly over to Australia to visit my niece, can I come down and visit your office too?
Only if you bring your neice with you ! ! !
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
PBSoMd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBSoMd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 8:40pm
Some great looking tractors on here! I love your office view Merv! Couple pictures of our HD6E we've posted before

q4016lanz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote q4016lanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 10:51pm
Hi we lined up our crawlers today for a pic And the crawlers in the shed are a cat 22 and 2 fowlers singal cylinder 2 stroke diesel crawlers and a 5j cat  

And from botom THe blue one is a MG ransome  HG Allis  M Allis  D2 4U  David Brown 30t Gas  P6 fulltrack Fordson  Td5 International   BTD6 International  HD5A Allis   HD5B Allis  1976  Chev Luv at the top

15 allis chalmers tractors

9 lanz bulldog tractors

2 water cooled deutz

9 john deeres tractors

14 Aus made orange chamberlains

I spent most of my money on old tractors I wasted the rest
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 7:46am
Thats quite a line up John!
Terry G View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 5:21pm
1942 hd3 with 2cyl. detroit.  1 of 28 made and possibly the only one existing. In running condition.
1942 hd3 crawler
q4016lanz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote q4016lanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Terry G Terry G wrote:

1942 hd3 with 2cyl. detroit.  1 of 28 made and possibly the only one existing. In running condition.
Hi mate i would like that one in my shed love GM powered machines Thanks for posting
15 allis chalmers tractors

9 lanz bulldog tractors

2 water cooled deutz

9 john deeres tractors

14 Aus made orange chamberlains

I spent most of my money on old tractors I wasted the rest
hilltop615 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hilltop615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 7:13pm

This is awesome! I was just reading about this model earlier today and actually thought "i wonder if any of those have made it?"
Terry G View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 8:13pm
a few more Hilltop where were you reading about it as information on these is very limited. Has a 5 speed transmission, foot clutch, and PTO.

Edited by Terry G - 21 Jan 2012 at 8:38pm
1942 hd3 crawler
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hilltop615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 8:45pm

a few more Hilltop where were you reading about it as information on these is very limited. Has a 5 speed transmission, foot clutch, and PTO.

I was just going back through trying to figure out where it was. I've been pretty sick so i've been on the computer all day looking around so "back tracking" isn't working so well. I do remember clicked on an image that was of like a picture that would be on an old service manual. It wasn't a photograph of one but more like a drawing if that makes sense. I was looking for parts for my HD-3 and AC500 when i came across it and it caught my eye because it said there were only around 30 made that year. If i come back across it i will make sure to save and send it to you.
Chad(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 8:47pm
I have an original parts manual for an early HD-3 like Terrys'....Might scan a pic later.

Other than the holes that someone punched in it, it's in great shape. Nice looking machines BTW, guys.

Edited by Chad(WI) - 22 Jan 2012 at 8:25am
doctorcorey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by q4016lanz q4016lanz wrote:

Hi i have 2 pommy crawlers
 THERE NOT Orange  but something different a Fordson hight track P6 and a David Brown 30t Gas  Cheers john & brad

Love that old open rocker injector pump. Does it have some kind of sliding or rotating sleeve in that upper housing of governing, and what actuated it?
Ages Cat View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ages Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 12:09pm
Here are (2) Hd-6's and HD-5 loader and an HD-3 from Orange Spectacular 2011. 
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 12:51pm
Ages Cat: Awesome shot of some good ole Allis Industrial and Construction Machinery Equipment.  Appreciate all the nice pictures that have been posted.  Orangeman
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 6:02pm
They all look great! Got any more pictures?
Ages Cat View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ages Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 6:39pm
Ages Cat View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ages Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 6:53pm
Here is a shot of us elevating dirt @ the Le Sueur Pioneer Power show. We are running an HD6E, an HD7 and an S on th elevating grader or mucker.
OldWhiteTruck View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldWhiteTruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 8:46pm
This is not mine, just one I saw in Eastern Oregon near Jordan Valley.

I believe it is an HD5.

Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hilltop615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by OldWhiteTruck OldWhiteTruck wrote:

This is not mine, just one I saw in Eastern Oregon near Jordan Valley.

I believe it is an HD5.

Looks like it needs a home!
Jay Tyrrell View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Tyrrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:20pm
Very Nice lonnie
acwdwcman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acwdwcman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:47pm

not mine but my cousins. im driving. caterpillar 22 and road grader. grader matches what would have been used by that tractor.

Edited by acwdwcman - 24 Jan 2012 at 9:50pm
wd with a freeman model 90 trip loader, wd45, 38 unstylled wc, b 10 garden tractor and 2-14 ac trip plow. grandpa has a 56 wd45. wd. allis chalmers snap coupler blade and 3 bottom snap coupler plow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic