This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

crossbreeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Gary Gary wrote:

Here   we   go   AGAIN

Where  is  the  MODERATOR.

Time to shut some members down and end this nonsense once and for all.

Gary
A fellow cant ask another how his engine is running in november that was a project in feburary?
Sponsored Links

AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 6:48pm
ClapLooks good ! I really enjoy seeing quality work done. So many people that enjoy tractor pulls have no clue how much work goes in a machine to make them run the way they do. Keep up the good work and keep us updated.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

Originally posted by Gary Gary wrote:

Here   we   go   AGAIN

Where  is  the  MODERATOR.

Time to shut some members down and end this nonsense once and for all.

Gary
A fellow cant ask another how his engine is running in november that was a project in feburary?

No where did he say it would be done last year. In fact he refrences working on it and wanting to share progress. Unlike pankey who promised to put his back togather and show us.

Simple minds ask simple questions. They could read the answers for themselves.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 7:24am
Patient customer.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 9:20am
It's probalby in everyone's best intrest if I do not show any of the parts.  It's a neat project as many pointed out.  I enjoy working on it now and then, but pictures have proven to be to traumatic for some viewers.

I don't work on it much as the alky super takes priority.  For those who have an understanding of language and communication skills my prior posts explain that it is mine, not for someone.  Though my goal is to have it out for the National GOTO when it's hosted near me.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 12:11pm
Since the 226 roller lifter projects up and going how much did you increase the diameter of the pushrod to strengthen them to overcome flex due to there length and now having to overcome valve springs designed for roller cam use?
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 1:18pm
www.pushrods.net pretty simple and common solution. Order them Wednesday they're here by Friday.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 1:39pm
One must overcome connecting rod flex before contemplating anothers push rod flex. Push rods are easy to change.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

One must overcome connecting rod flex before contemplating anothers push rod flex. Push rods are easy to change.
i just thought i would bring up.someting you do alot of to see what the answere might be
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic