This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MEL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEL
    Posted: 22 Jan 2023 at 12:52pm
you and the Bro o-k out there?
Sponsored Links

AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 10:01am
Shameless.....We're alive and well...thanks for thinking of us.  Extremely busy past summer with septic tank delivery's. Only delivered 1 so far this year and that's ok. We have over 25'' of rain so far....so that pretty much stops everything...our yearly average is about 40''' (in the good ole days) last year it was 14''. Hoping to get our water delivery from the irrigation district this year for cow pasture.Yes a lot of California has major flood damage....we missed the heaviest stuff .
  I monitor the forum...computer is always logged in...just haven't seen any thing I felt compelled to speak about.

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 1:12pm
 Great to hear that your okay with all the rain and damage we've been see on the news. Tom
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:52am
Hey, Mel! Great to hear from you! Question for you; you don't happen to have a set of flex plates for a 645 payloader, the ones that go between the flywheel on the engine, and the torque converter on the transmission? Thanks, Darrel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 1:48pm
glad to hear ya'll are o-k out there!
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 2:26pm
Darrel....I saw your post and was thinking if I could help. We don't have any spare flex plate parts. I put those numbers into Minparr and they both come up with prices...but says 0 on hand.  one of them says available to ship from supplier. It is an Allison transmission...so I would think those parts could be procured through a Allison dealer or parts supplier.  Not sure which transmission it is ...TT2221-1...TRT2221-1...TT2421-1...TRT2421-1..should be a plate on the transmission.  We don't have a Allison parts book for those models to identify a Allison number. I would check with Minparr..then find a n Allison dealer....probably be cheaper...I'll keep looking
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 5:12pm
Thanks Mel! I called minn par a couple weeks ago. They said that they cannot get them. Going to try that place I have Idaho yet, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But if you find something, that would be awesome. Thanks
Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic