This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale AC Snap coupler Ripper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin W. Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale AC Snap coupler Ripper
    Posted: 22 Jan 2023 at 8:56am
Nice condition   600.00     Westphalia, KS

From the research I have done, I think this is an Oxnard heavy duty ripper

It is about 7-8 ft long, tool bar w/7 shanks w/ V Sweeps on the shanks

it is snap coupler but as you know take off the snap hitch stuff and easily converts to 3 pt

I am posting pics on Kansas City Craigslist. Thank you

Calls to 785-448-4152

Edited by Darwin W. Kurtz - 23 Jan 2023 at 1:53pm
Sponsored Links

Darwin W. Kurtz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin W. Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 2:09pm
Couldn't get it to post here.......check out Kansas city Craigslist Farm & Garden

Thank you
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 2:57pm
1Darwin, I'll help you out, pictures help.

Edited by Michael Crowe - 23 Jan 2023 at 2:58pm
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 3:02pm
Wow how hard does that pull
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin W. Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 4:02pm
Thank you Michael
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin W. Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 4:07pm
A guy looked at it this morning and thought you would have to have a 17 or 21 to use this........if you pull it very deep

Did Allis actually make this or did one company make these for different brands.......we had one exactly like it that was branded Minneapolis Moline when I was growing up with 3 pt hitch......a friend of mine said he had one branded that way too, just curious.   We took off one shank and pulled ours with a 300 Farmall with a 2 pt fast hitch conversion. You had to go in low
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:05pm
Well, a D-21 never had a snap-coupler hitch, so D-17 or D-19.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:46am
The Oxnard 'Deep tillage tools' book does show this. It's either  a light chisel cultivator or a heavy chisel cultivator. I can't see the difference in the pictures.

You could put smaller shovels on it and it wouldn't pull so hard, 45 would handle it. That's what it's shown on in the book.

Interesting piece that I wouldn't mind having if it were closer and I had more time!
Dave (NE) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 8:05am
Looks similar to my ripper.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Mark Twain.
Dave (NE) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 8:10am
Try again.

oops, didn't get that one sized down.  oh, well!

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Mark Twain.
NextGenAllis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextGenAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 9:11am
I wonder how that woild look behind a 45 diesel... Tongue
Dave (NE) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 10:05am
I have an Oxnard manual that shows a seven shank one behind a '45.  So, I guess the '45 was supposed to be able to pull it.
NextGenAllis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextGenAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 10:18am
Im interested in it 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin W. Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 9:54pm
Sold to a man in Missouri that saw it here on the forum, dropped it off inMO for him today.   Thanks Andrew!
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2023 at 2:17pm
I had 1 of those for my series 4 diesel. I put gauge wheels on it. It worked very well. U used it to break up hard pan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic