This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD 11 series b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD 11 series b
    Posted: 14 Jan 2023 at 9:37am
I have a set of tracks I am going to be removing from my HD 11 series B dozer serial number 25L17140, The pads are still in good shape, They are 20 inch pads with 1 1/2 grouser bars. If anyone is interested in them please get in touch with me otherwise going to the scrap. My number is 5027588282.
Sponsored Links

Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2023 at 12:59pm
I would be interested in the tracks for scrap value averaged over a 50 mile radius of your location to allow you the best price. The chains are my main interest as I can rebuild them but if no interests comes forth with your pads I would take them also. I would like to have a spare set for my tractor. 
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Jeremy(Ky) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2023 at 1:19pm
The tracks are still in decent shape, the bushings are not wore through and they have not been turned to you could turn them to get another good span of life out of them, let me know what you want to do. I am eager to move them on. You can call me at the number I have posted if you want. 5027588282
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2023 at 8:41am
I will attempt to get an accurate weight on the tracks as removed from the machine. I can actually weigh mine as needing to replace a couple of shafts requiring track removal for easier access. 
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Jeremy(Ky) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2023 at 9:17am
They will weight around 5000 lbs. Like I said they have life left so I am going to want a little more then scrap price being they are still a complete track. Get it touch with me and we can talk it over. 
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2023 at 11:28am
I understand your post. These are not a need for me and I do hope you can sale them to a needing party. I will purchase at scrap value should a sale not happen for you. 

I have new pins and bushings,  with really no need to reutilize these parts for my tractor when the time arrives.

I offer an alternative other than going to China, but there would be transport costs borne for me also.

Thanks,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic