This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

gitt'in ready!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gitt'in ready!
    Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 7:30am
I gots the machine crank'in, also just bought the old lady.....oooooops....I mean the loving wife an electric start self propelled snow blower! 
Sponsored Links

TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 8:12am
Does she have any idea what a lucky girl she is!
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 8:38am
If i was you I would keep all the snow for yourself so you can have peace and quiet why she plays with the new toy
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 9:11am
A friend of mine bought a new bed and called it his wife's work bench! His wife said that was his hope chest!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 11:26am
You better be careful blowing that money. You're going to be farming again soon you know. If I were you I'd do my best to save on the gas bill that your machine runs up over a winter
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 12:18pm
Yes; exactly what thendrix said. There might not be enough fuel available to power the machine and your farm tractors both. Use your fuel wisely 🤣🤣🤔🤔
Darrel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 6:29pm
aw shucks you guys....the snowmobile clubs and lot cleaners pay for that fuel!!!!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 9:36am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

aw shucks you guys....the snowmobile clubs and lot cleaners pay for that fuel!!!!

Well then, give the snow to the snowmobilers and the lot cleaners, but leave me one.
Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 2:41am
o-k....who snuck in and messed with the controls????? had it pump'in and started to gits sleet here!!!! not even I wants that!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 8:10am

o-k....who snuck in and messed with the controls????? had it pump'in and started to gits sleet here!!!! not even I wants that!

I think that the Russians did it
Darrel
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 4:41pm
OK Dale, I'll fessup.Just getting even with you sending sleet to me while in Phoenix in October. lol
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 1:10pm
**digging out a pad to make a list on**
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 2:25pm
So now your wife has 2 walk behind snow blowers?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 2:37pm

**digging out a pad to make a list on**

Whew, glad I'm not on your list.......or am I?????
Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic