This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good pictures Knoedler seat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good pictures Knoedler seat
    Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 5:39pm
Found one. But I don't know what application it is(it's off and it was on the wrong tractor). Anyone have any pics of one on a WD?
Learning AC...slowly
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 5:57pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 6:53pm
Perfect. I did searches and still didn't find the whole thread. A lot different than the one I found.
Learning AC...slowly
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 8:13pm
https://fordtractorcollectors.com/knoedler-seat/

setup for a FORD ............ how is yours "different" ??
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 8:15pm
https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=ac&th=183844

Allis WC ---------- again, when you click on the link above it puts a "%20" at the end in the search title.... click on that and backspace to eliminate the ... %20 .... then hit enter to go to the right page.

Edited by steve(ill) - 20 Sep 2022 at 8:20pm
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 8:11am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

https://fordtractorcollectors.com/knoedler-seat/

setup for a FORD ............ how is yours "different" ??
Doesn't have the extention out the front to mount in the original seat anchor point of the WC/WD versions. Doesn't use the pan seat and the seat is more centered
over suspention mechanism. The only thing that appears the same is the actual links in the suspention system.

Edited by exSW - 21 Sep 2022 at 8:18am
Learning AC...slowly
alan-nj View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan-nj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2022 at 8:27am
I think this one is still on my scrap pile, if anyone is interested
If ignorance is bliss, than happy days are here again.
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2022 at 10:04am
Yes!
Learning AC...slowly
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by alan-nj alan-nj wrote:

I think this one is still on my scrap pile, if anyone is interested
I'm interested.
Learning AC...slowly
garden_guy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 4:48pm
The good news is, if you get one and need to rebuild it, between a good machine shop (I had to get my pins pressed out and some welding done), McMaster-Carr for all the mounting hardware, and Steiner (they sell the press in seat bushings/bearings), you can get it done. I probably spent about $200 total to fully rebuild mine for my WD.

exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by garden_guy garden_guy wrote:

The good news is, if you get one and need to rebuild it, between a good machine shop (I had to get my pins pressed out and some welding done), McMaster-Carr for all the mounting hardware, and Steiner (they sell the press in seat bushings/bearings), you can get it done. I probably spent about $200 total to fully rebuild mine for my WD.

We can only hope. That's the one I really want but I believe the WC type will work on a WD. 
Learning AC...slowly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic