This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

grill time....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: grill time....
    Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 1:17am
was at the food store the other day, meat dept didn't have much, I did pick up a package of the toughest cut of beef i could find, then motored over (yes I drive one of them electric carts) and picked up some Johnny's au jus, and some Adolfs meat tenderizer. also picked up some porta bella sliced mushrooms. I stuck that leather beef in a baggie with the au jus and the tenderizer, stuck it in the fridge for a couple hours. abouts 2hours later I slapped that POS beef steak on the flat top grill set on low heat. then i cut up some bacon in about 1/2 inch squares...about a big ole handful, then tossed the mushrooms in and let the bacon and shrooms cook together til the bacon was bouts 1/2 cooked, I then added some garden fresh string beans cut in abouts 3/4 inch long pieces, time to turn the heat up on the meat now, and when the beans are nice and soft and the bacon is done, the meat should be bouts ready too. slap everything on a plate and enjoy! oh...the meat didn't come out to bad, but I sure wouldn't feed that type meat to anyone else! had lots of flavor....but your teeth better be seat belted in your mouth!   
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 1:20am
oh....and whole kernel sweet corn works well in that bacon/mushroom side dish too. just duck when a few of the kernels go flying over your head!
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 6:57am
now yur gettin me hungry ... ... ... so early before lunch.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 10:08pm
not grill time tonight....but was smoker night! did one of them pork loins, the ones that are about 3 inches thick in the plastic wrap, and about a foot long...anyways...put lots of chips/chunks of your favorite wood in a pan inside the smoker on top of the burner, don't soak them chips/chunks in water, you want lots of smoke in a short time. from the froze solid state, put it on the top shelf, put your smoker controls at about 250/275 degrees and close the door! in an hour and a half that loin will be done. don't slice it until you are at the table cuz you'll lose lots of juices if you do. YUMMMMMMMMMMMY! If you don't eat all of it, put in a zip lock baggie and in the fridge, makes awesum samwiches the next day! it'll still be moist.  and as Joe will tells ya'll, moist loins is good to find! lol
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2022 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

not grill time tonight....but was smoker night! did one of them pork loins, the ones that are about 3 inches thick in the plastic wrap, and about a foot long...anyways...put lots of chips/chunks of your favorite wood in a pan inside the smoker on top of the burner, don't soak them chips/chunks in water, you want lots of smoke in a short time. from the froze solid state, put it on the top shelf, put your smoker controls at about 250/275 degrees and close the door! in an hour and a half that loin will be done. don't slice it until you are at the table cuz you'll lose lots of juices if you do. YUMMMMMMMMMMMY! If you don't eat all of it, put in a zip lock baggie and in the fridge, makes awesum samwiches the next day! it'll still be moist.  and as Joe will tells ya'll, moist loins is good to find! lol

Somehow,,,,I think ole Shameless has developed a "concerning" opinion bout poor little ole me,,,,but,,,,but,,,I do gotta admit,,,it been near a year I been without some nook,,,,,,,er,,,,never mind,,,,,!!!!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic