This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ya'll wanna know what happens when...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ya'll wanna know what happens when...
    Posted: 17 May 2022 at 1:34am
you yank a wart off a finger? whew!!! it HURTS! but it ain't there no more! just gots a little red hole in my finger now. i've clipped a few off other fingers with a toe nail clipper, it stung for a little while, but this yanked one HURTS! whew!
Sponsored Links

KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 1:52am
 I feel the pain with you.I've snipped a few skin tags, they bleed a little and most stung when snipped but a couple really hurt for a few days. I've not had a wart since school age most on feet 1 on hand, think they came along with the athlete's foot from football & wrestling. Dr. got me some green goo the stunk bad that painted on them morning and night they kinda dissolved & flaked off. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 2:25am
Shameless, any idea who's selling online the low hour AC 185? It looks nice enough for hours to be real. 
 Also has a set of pie rear weights. It's this Wed. @ Blair, Ne. ? 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 4:17am
If you coat it with 5% iodine once a day or more often for 2 -3 weeks that will kill them also. Have done both ways already.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:10am
Chris...where is it selling with? i haven't seen it
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 8:27am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Chris...where is it selling with? i haven't seen it

I seen that one too, and thought of you when I seen Blair, NE. I'll see if I can find it again and let you know what site it's on, unless Chris beats me to it 😁
Darrel
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 8:38am
Shameless, it's on auction time, closes in a day. Sweet looking tractor; at $10K already
Darrel
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 9:09am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 10:04am
I had seen that too... and thought I would go down to Blair an bunk in with Shamerz and the missus for a day or two if'n that 185 went to cheap...
 But Dale won't be gettin no visit now, specially after figurin in the cost of fuel to go an load the thing.
Nice looker for sure, and hours on it if true makes that almost like a new tractor.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 12:47pm
Back in the day a guy that I worked with claimed he had a wart on his ,,, tool . My ornery boss at the time told him to grab a bottle of drain cleaner (99% sulfuric acid) and put a drop of it on the wart with a Qtip . Well my boss never thought he would do it when we heard a scream from the restroom. Dumbass said he didn't have sex for a week but the wart was gone.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Pat the Plumber CIL Pat the Plumber CIL wrote:

Back in the day a guy that I worked with claimed he had a wart on his ,,, tool . My ornery boss at the time told him to grab a bottle of drain cleaner (99% sulfuric acid) and put a drop of it on the wart with a Qtip . Well my boss never thought he would do it when we heard a scream from the restroom. Dumbass said he didn't have sex for a week but the wart was gone.

How did the genital wart get to work?

Pubic transportation

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 5:50pm
I had one in a finger once - couldnt leave it alone - finally one day had a clippers and tweesers- dug and dug , finally pulled it out that thing was deep but never came back

Edited by DougG - 18 May 2022 at 8:12am
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 9:30pm
thanks, i very seldom go into auction time. the owner of that tractor is a salvage dude, be very leary of anything he sells. tho this tractor does look good! no one locally will buy anything from him.   
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 11:12pm
185 Up to $13,050. now. 
  Pie weights $490. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic