This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Window Tint ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 9:05am
All so Illuminated one MUST wear Shades!!!
Sponsored Links

Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 11:28am
You should always carry a Tint in a backpack incase a Shady guy steals your Black truck and Dark clouds come raining! Dim you pitch a Tint until Daylight comes through the plastic Window. Hopefully nobody Films you caused they’ll think your Smoked.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 12:42pm
Your KILLING me Kansas !!

Happy Laughing Sticker - Happy Laughing Lol Stickers
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Marie Rogers View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 2:42am
 I don't really like tinting, because because of it I can't see the road very well, especially when I'm driving, so I don't glue tinting.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 6:27am
I'm actually going to replace the factory 'privacy tint' door windows on my F150 with 'regular' windows...once I FIND the clear ones...They're MIA or in LALALAND since selling next door....sigh..
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 8:38am
My parents have a 02 Camaro and the back window is tinted. When that law was introduced, a wet behind the ears trooper stopped them for the tint. Dad does vehicle inspections, so he says as long as I have the side mirrors the back window can be black. Trooper said guess I need to read that law better
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 8:40am
GEES.... i saw this year old post revived by spammer... but the FIRST thing i thought is "OH NO ... FREEGAS IS BACK"  !!!!  Clap
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 10:17am
I kinda wish the knucklehead would return, he was good for a laugh. Momma must have hid his toy real good this time.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
D19allisowner View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D19allisowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 12:23pm
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2023 at 5:18pm
Attach a white red tipped cane to the front bumper. That will shed some light on the subject.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2023 at 11:00pm
i used to think tint was cool , but they suck at night with heavey salt spray  and anymore i am rolling down the tinted window so i can see
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:32am
yes, this is a tint-ill-ating subject...........
.. though a bit on the shady side.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 7:18am
Friend of mine had a habit of being BEYOND Bizarre sarcastic, had a deep tint on his car windows but supposedly legal, had to go to a store or a court, cannot remember that reason but showed up, parked car in parking garage, got out with seriously black dark sunglasses on and a White Cane with a Red Tip acted like could not see.  Woman freaked out, hollered out how can you drive being blind, he stared off into a different direction said by the screams scrapes and associated crashes around him knew was still on the road, had windows tinted so no one could see HIM inside as Blind and trundled away!!!!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 10:39pm
Obviously, this is not a light subject we are discussing
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 11:18am
Woo Ho still gassy free since Dec. Somebody pulls one of the old post up my foot starts twitching thinking about have to kicking some smarts at O'l gassy.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 5:23pm
It is gratifying that this pun fest has outshone gassy!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 7:02pm
My favorite was the punfest regarding the fish sammich.  Poor FreegasLOL
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic