This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Life can be hard at times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Life can be hard at times
    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 7:19am
On Sunday I lost the love of my life and it seems harsh when it is so sudden and unexpected, however God let me spend time with her for over 55 years, so I guess that's how life is. Shirley was a wonderful woman and a large part of the Man I am today.
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 7:24am
Aw Darrell, so sorry for such sad news. Such a hard part of life. Prayers for you.
den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 7:26am
Sorry for your loss.  May she rest in peace.

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 7:31am
Sorry for your loss.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 7:58am

Gosh, Darrell Many Condolences to you, your family on the loss of that Lady of your life. I feel for you with all my heart, recognizing what you must be going thru and trying to understand so many WHY'S and Reasons as we go thru lifes many trials. Those 55 years are full of memories you can certainly treasure. PEACE be with you, Guy,,,,,,,,
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:10am
My deepest sympathies for you and your family.  Trust in Him.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:56am
more thoughts an prayers, condolences...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:00am
     Very sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Mike R. in Maine View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike R. in Maine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:12am
I'm so very sorry to hear this , please accept my prayers for you & your entire family . 
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:27am
Hard days I am sure. I truly am sorry for your loss. Prayers from Iowa. 

Edited by Unit3 - 25 Jan 2022 at 9:17pm
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Dennis(IA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis(IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:47am
Sorry for your loss.
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:51am
Extending my sympathies to you and the family, and sending prayers of comfort for the days ahead.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 10:06am
Darrell, So sad to hear that.
 Condolences to you and your family.
  Prayers for the days ahead.
    Cheryl & Jerry
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 11:08am
So, so sorry to read this, prayers for you all in the coming days
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 11:11am
Prayers for to get past the hard times.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 2:43pm
  Sorry for your loss Darrell.  Prayers for you and your family
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 3:01pm
sorry to hear our special lady left us!, we sure enjoyed visiting with you both when you came thru. she was a wonderful lady! prayers to you and your family. 
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 3:26pm
Darrell, sorry to hear of your loss. Praying that God gives you strength and comfort as well as the peace that passes all understanding.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
ihc pickups View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihc pickups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 3:42pm
Darrel thoughts and prayers are with you and the whole family.
Mike
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 4:15pm
Oh my God Darrell.  I just read about Michaels loss of his wife and now I read that you lost Shirley.

Prayers go out to you ant the entire family.  May He bring you peace and comfort in the days ahead.  I am SO sorry for you loss.

I will miss ribbing her a little when we're at Hutch.  (About you, of course)  You met on the other side of the world and made a wonderful life and family together.
My heartfelt condolences to and your entire family.
I will think of you too in the days ahead.
    Ted & Jeanne
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
NDBirdman View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDBirdman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:02pm
Condolences to you and your family.
1955 WD45 S#205467, 190XT #6652 DXT
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:11pm
No matter what anyone says or thinks - when a part of your life leaves this earthly place - it's part of oneself also that is lost . The only thing is WE who are left keep going - we might wonder how or why but there is something else we have to do or a goal we have to reach . For each is on a journey and until that destination is reached we just keep traveling that path which is laid out for us by the POWER ABOVE .
  After my wife passed I found this song - I wish I had heard it before or could have had it sung at her funeral services . 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cHv-PE561A
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:32pm
So sorry for your loss Darrell! May God embrace you and your family and ease your loss and grief!
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:11pm
Condolences from South Dakota.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 9:40pm
Praying for you and the family during this hard time. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 6:13am
Prayers for You and the entire family. I met you and Shirley when you held the GOTO at your place. She was a special and sweet lady. I pray  for God's Peace and Comfort to be with you. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 6:44am
Very sorry to read this. Iā€™m sending prayers for you and all your family. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 10:42am
So sorry to hear of your loss, so glad you had 55 years together.
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 11:28am
  So very sorry for your loss Darrell, you will be in my thoughts...Harvey
Tim NH View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim NH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 11:50am
Sorry to hear of your loss Darrell. May the lord be with you.
1950 WD 1959 D14 1955 WD45 1976 7000 B 207
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic