This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SC Blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SC Blade
    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 7:12am
  Howdy,
   Have a chance to get a SC back blade with both extensions and end stop one end. Makes blade about 9 foot long. Complete blade bell hook and SC hook up. Any interest in these blades?

Thanks Kurzy
Sponsored Links

rtwfarm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtwfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 7:13am
Location??
Ed (Ont) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed (Ont) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 7:23am
I have 2 here and use them to grade my driveway. Good blade but sometimes a bit hard to get things as level as you would like. Newer stuff with better hydraulics is bit easier. 
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 9:15am
I also have one, works well for me, the end caps have never been mounted and also the small end edge for ditching.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
Kurzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 5:38pm

Howdy,
  I have a chance to buy one but no tractor with SC ! But blade looks to good to let go.

Thanks Kurzy

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 6:39pm
BUY it.. they don't make them like they used to.......
Mine is missing the extensions,stand and the 'reversed blade' plate,spent 3 hrs straightening the 'handwheel scrw' for tilt and it's STILL worth every penny I paid for it ...
Jes wish I had a place to play with it, sniff,sniff....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Alex09(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex09(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 8:05pm
They are made very well. With all the adjustments they are a very stout and useful tool.
www.awtractor.com
A&W TRACTOR 920-598-1287
KEEPING ALLIS-CHALMERS IN THE FIELDS THROUGH THE 21ST CENTURY
EPALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 12:17am
I have one as well and highly recommend it!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 4:41am
Originally posted by Kurzy Kurzy wrote:

Howdy,
  I have a chance to buy one but no tractor with SC ! But blade looks to good to let go.

Thanks Kurzy

Everything south of the 4 bolts that hook up the pivot, is identical to the 3 point blade.  Buy it and maybe you'll come across the rest of what you need to make it 3 point, by finding an AC 3 point blade, that has the back half trashed....Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 6:15am
I just bought an AC blade that was snap coupler but was turned into a 3pt the guy did a great job with heavy metal still has all the original SC adjustments,much better built than my original AC 3pt blade.Remove the tongue/beam bolts and put the SC hitch back on it.

Kurzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 6:35am

Howdy,
   Now you fellows got me thinking! Great idea. Thanks
   Kurzy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic