This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tail Gators !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tail Gators !!
    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 6:10pm
I do NOT want to detract  from the ORIGINAL Chip/Seal post unlike "some"SmileSmile !! I was heading to work this AM and got a "gator" on my ass but kept a "cool head" as I was DIRECTLY behind a MSP Suburban that was following another vehicle on a 2 lane US highway (12) . The retard couldn't stand it anymore and passed ME on a DOUBLE YELLOW LINE, ON a hill AND within 200' of an intersection SmileSmile !!
 Can LOU tell us what happened to the ASSHOLE that dove into the ass end of the Trooper LOLClap !! RED AND BLUE lights were the name-of-the-day for that dickweed ClapClap
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 6:37pm
what happened to the ASSHOLE that dove into the ass end of the Trooper

You ran into a COP ????  WTF !!!

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Sep 2021 at 6:37pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

what happened to the ASSHOLE that dove into the ass end of the Trooper

You ran into a COP ????  WTF !!!

LOLWink^^
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:01pm
I happened to think of you yesterday , there was a club cab/shortbed "PLATINUM" F150 ('20) at the next pump over from me that I could tell by the "snowcaps" (elderly people hanging in Florida for the winter Smile) that will NEVER see the tailgate dropped OR a trailer attached to the "CAMERA FRIENDLY"  hitch !!! But he can put 6 cronies in it Clap !!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:11pm
LOL   LOL  .............. so what happened to the asshole ?
Jordan(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 8:04pm
Freedgay was disappointed he didn’t get it in the rear end.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 7:01am
does anybody know what the heck this fool is babbling about? we went from apparently him rear ending a cop car while keeping his cool because the cop was there, to something about two older folks owning a new PU. FG, I cannot answer your question, because you are making no sense.....again. By the way, you never answered my question. You referred to homosexuals as 'winkers', but chastised me, calling me a homophobe, because I mentioned the LGBYrainbow crowed falsely attacked Chick fil la. what's the difference?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 7:07am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

I happened to think of you yesterday , there was a club cab/shortbed "PLATINUM" F150 ('20) at the next pump over from me that I could tell by the "snowcaps" (elderly people hanging in Florida for the winter Smile) that will NEVER see the tailgate dropped OR a trailer attached to the "CAMERA FRIENDLY"  hitch !!! But he can put 6 cronies in it Clap !!
Imagine that.  Ford built a vehicle that somebody wanted to buy and they bought it.  Without consulting youCry
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 8:36am
the word DORK comes to mind ! Wink
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Imagine that.  Ford built a vehicle that somebody wanted to buy and they bought it.  Without consulting youCry
yes, and note FG's superior deductive intuition, he could tell that the occupants were wintering in Florida, because they were 'snowcaps'. Apparently, anyone with gray hair 'hangs' in Fl for the winter, and, by the same observation, those folks were never going to use that truck for the intended purpose! Never going to put something in the bed, never going to tow anything. They did not need that truck, they shouldn't have have that truck! The poor dude is dripping with jealousy! Also, note the total lack of respect for senior citizens!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 10:15am
I'm confused though....if it's not a real truck, then why should they use it as a truck?Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 2:14pm
A REAL truck is at least 15 years old, has a worn out engine that could not put out 200 HP when it was new... Then you add a utility box on the back to get it up to 9000 # on a truck rated at 9200#... So once he puts his two 2 x 4, hammer and his big ars in it, it is WAY overloaded ?? ....... some truck !!

Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Sep 2021 at 2:15pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 2:19pm
Right.  But then at least it doesn't offend anyone.  Because you know.  It's real.  
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 5:49pm

I think FREDGASSED is talking about some kind of crocodile?
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 8:26pm
Ever notice how Free Willy abandons every topic when people start calling him out?  He just starts a new one to keep running up his post count.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by AllisFreak MN AllisFreak MN wrote:

Ever notice how Free Willy abandons every topic when people start calling him out?  He just starts a new one to keep running up his post count.

Hay a ma..................................., a guy has to do what a guy does.

Wink Post count does matter.Confused But for what nobody knows.LOL
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Originally posted by AllisFreak MN AllisFreak MN wrote:

Hay a ma..................................., a guy has to do what a guy does.

Wink Post count does matter.Confused But for what nobody knows.LOL

Apparently he didn't get enough participation trophies growing up.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic