This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sad news from Desert Joe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sad news from Desert Joe
    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:57pm
I just received a message that Joyce passed away at noon today.
Please lift him and the boys up in prayer. He said he will call me in a couple days.
Joe if you happen to see this, prayers are sent from Jenny and I.
Sponsored Links

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:21pm
So sorry for your loss Joe. Prayers from iowa

Edited by plummerscarin - 19 Aug 2021 at 5:24pm
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:23pm
lifting them all up in prayer here in Georgia, so, so sorry Joe!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:40pm
Im so sorry for your loss Joe....Hope things go OK for you and the boys.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:40pm
So sorry for your loss Joe. Family and you are in our thoughts.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:45pm
Deepest sympathies,,, so sorry for your loss - with me I could see my wife passing away, thought I was strong , but I wasnt - please talk to people , dont isolate yourself,, 

Edited by DougG - 19 Aug 2021 at 8:19pm
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 6:15pm
Prayers from TN. God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 6:59pm
Prayers from Louisiana. Joe, It won't stop the heartache you are suffering, but know that Joyce is no longer suffering. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 7:30pm
Prayers from Missouri,
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 7:33pm
Aw man, that’s sad. So sorry joe. For some reason I strongly wondered about her yesterday. Best wishes my friend. Prayers.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 7:49pm
prayers from Kansas, ditto what the guys say, condolences and strength...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
JTOOL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTOOL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:03pm
So sorry for your loss Joe. Prayers from Missouri.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:03pm
I'm so sorry Joe. Prayers for you and the family. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:12pm
to my good buddy Joe...i'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your bride. Joyce loved you alot and i know you loved her. she won't be hurting anymore, tho i know you and the kids will be. you all are in Dee and myselfs thoughts and prayers. call me if you need a shoulder or just a good cry! we both love you alot. 
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:13pm
thanks for letting us know Thad
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 8:42pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cHv-PE561A

If You Only Knew. By the Rochester Family

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 9:47pm
Joe, not much I can say, but my prayers are with you, and you family, my friend
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 11:54pm
I'm sorry to hear the bad news.  Glad Joe has kept in touch with you, Thad.  I hope he will join us at some time, I'm sure he knows how much we miss him.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 1:12am
Joe Rivera and family, our condolences for the loss of wife and mother.
 Joe, we are thinking of you my friend, and if you feel you need to talk,  phone is on 24-7.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 3:29am
So sad to hear, prayers lifted here to the family
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 6:56am
So sorry to hear that Joe. Are thoughts are with you.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 8:01am
  Prayers for Joe and his family, we a here for you Joe.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 8:09am
Prayers from Illinois for peace and strength in this difficult time.  Trust in Him.
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 8:12am
Prayers from SC for Joe and his family
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 11:05am
prayers and condolences for you and family from your northern NM buddy
ihc pickups View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihc pickups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 12:53pm
Prayers for Joe and family.
Mike
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 2:11pm
Prayers for you and your family.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 12:26pm
Prayers go out to the family from here in Wisconsin.
Joe, I am so sorry to hear this news.  But, it is a relief for her now, she is no longer in pain and sitting with the Lord.
I hope you are well and even though you knew it was coming, it is hard to bear up under it all.  
I pray you'll find peace in these hard times and if you need a friend to talk to......
Those of us who really care miss you greatly and want you back in the worst way!
Come join us in the near future, please!!
You are loved and even though we have never met, I feel like you are a brother.

PS....in case you do see this, I left you a PM.

Edited by Ted J - 23 Aug 2021 at 12:40pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 7:47pm
Prayers from here too.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 8:08pm
Sad to see this piece of news. Joe, my heart goes out to you in your time of loss. Listen close to the works of the song to which Coke posted the link. There is a great message there. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Thad, thank you for posting this. I haven't been on the Forum for a while and just saw it a few minutes ago.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic