This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Camping enthusiast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camping enthusiast
    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 11:37am
Sponsored Links

dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 12:54pm
Incredible !!
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 1:03pm
What do you spose one of those is worth now?
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 1:21pm
    Now that's unusual. Did they make more than one of those? Wonder how the bug got along in the mountains with the trailer. 
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 4:53pm
Just watched it. Funny thing I was just outside working on a 66 VW Bug I have!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 4:59pm
i've seen one of those in NM on our way to CA, was hooked up to an older datsun pickup roof, have pics of it somewhere.  
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 5:04pm
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 5:27pm
Both are pretty well Out There!!, On a less light note saw a Heavy Half Ton GM 1500 Silverado 4x4 pulling a Montana had to be 36-38' Fifth wheel with three axles, Knew was a half ton as was turning into a T/S for gas, six lug wheels.  Scary as that GVW Rating is nowhere near to enough for the trailer.

Also saw this lunatic.  3/4 ton Ford five people in cab, V10 Gas.

JTOOL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTOOL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 7:47pm
That's pretty boss. I wonder what the interior is like.
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 12:00am
Here's one on a suburbanhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgJ3lSbOqqw interesting when his wife crawls up from the back seat into it without going outside.

Edited by Dakota Dave - 18 Jul 2021 at 12:07am
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 6:03am
The original VW model is a rarity, in deed.  May only be a couple left...

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Dorix View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2021 at 9:58pm
  This is way different but my dad's cousin had a 1963 Saab with a 3 cylinder 2 stroke motor and he had the bed kit, you rearranged the top and bottom of the back seat and the kit was a frame so it would all be the same height. You slept with your feet in the trunk, and the the front seats tilted forward was the head rest.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 12:05am
I owned a bug when I lived in Germany. 1961 bug. Pulling something like that, you would never get it to move in 4th gear unless it was down hill. It would have been a real tussle for that hunk of crap to get it up the hill and then getting it safely down the hill with those brakes???????
LorenzoCunningham View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LorenzoCunningham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 6:24pm
You know, I have been pursuing a good tactical flashlight since 2018. I couldn't find anything relevant because I like camping and need a bright flashlight with various useful characteristics. Lucky for me, my friend found the one I needed at https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV. That turned out to be a perfect tactical flashlight without any disadvantages. It has over 1000lm brightness, so It's extremely useful on nights.

Edited by LorenzoCunningham - 25 Sep 2022 at 6:15am
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2022 at 8:28am
They're moving up to 2021 now!
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic