This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

back home again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: back home again
    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 5:24pm
Finally got out of the hospital 2wks. ago which included a broken ankle. Wasn't a good experience. Turned around and had to go back and this time it was even worse. Cleaned out our savings, so I told them  that we were out of moola. so I told them that that there was was no more money left to donate. So we'll see how it goes now. So thank goodness  everything is paid for. Sure am glad I don't have a bunch of farm furniture setting around. This covid thing is going to put the skids to things I think.      Leon
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 9:01pm

Well,,Leon,,,sure glad you are now home and "On The Mend". Clap
 Sorry I cannot give you any good advise on the bills thing ,,I have a stack full of them sobs but I ain't gonna worry too much cause last time I looked,,,they wasn't a drop of blood in any of them turnips I cut open lookin for some money,,,,,,WinkWink
 You take care of yourself and try to do what the dr says,,,,Clap
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 11:55am
Sorry to hear you have hads so much trouble Leon. Pray that everything heals
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 8:51pm
i to am glad you are out, and hope you don't hafta go back in. around here the hospitals mare really slow at billing people. i had a collection company call me about a hospital bill from 7 years ago. 7 YEARS AGO???? WTF? i called the hospital and they said they just found my bill unpaid. i thought insurance covered it since i never heard anything. i contacted the insurance co and they looked it up, they said they DID pay it. recalled the hospital and said i was going to have them charged with fraud and then sue them for trying to ruin my reputation! a week later the hospital called me back and said everything has been corrected and i didn't owe anything! 
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 10:48pm
Leon, glad to hear your are out, hope you are on the mend.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 10:40am
Hope things go well for you Leon. That hospital "life" gets old real fast when they wake you to give you pain meds.

It pays to look the hospital bill over real good. They wanted to be payed for a pregnancy  test on my 90 year old father on one of his stays. They also like charging big prices for common aspirin, like a $100 back 40 years ago when my wife was in to have one of the kids. And my wife never hardly takes a aspirin. She got both of those charges and some more removed from the bills. But I don't imagine your up to the "phone games" so I hope you have somebody to help with all the BS from the hospital. 
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 11:39am
Glad you are out and on the mend, can't imagine how sitting in a hospital bed for weeks would be much fun.
A friend of mine was T boned in his Chevy 1 ton last week, probably didn't have his seat belt on.  Has 7 broken ribs and now a bunch of pins and plates too.  Will be in the hospital for a few more days then three months at home, not allowed to do much but sit around.  His wife and daughter said the farm will continue, with help from friends and neighbors.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic