This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MO, Boonville, 10th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet - Event Date: 05 Mar 2021 - 06 Mar 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: MO, Boonville, 10th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet
    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 11:11pm
I have a friend who has a snap coupler drawbar & bail for a WD 45 and needs to trade it for a pin hitch drawbar & bail for a early WD .  He would like to do this at the Boonville swap meet if anyone has one and could bring it.  Thanks
Sponsored Links

whizone View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 5:15am
If anyone from SE Texas or SW Louisiana is going to the

If anyone from SE Texas or SW Louisiana is going to the MO, Boonville, 10th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet - Event Date: 05 Mar 2021 - 06 Mar 2021 and would be interested in hauling some parts back for me please let me know. I have an AC 190 hood and a few other items I am purchasing and am unable to attend. Thanks much. Wallace Beaumont Texas

OldAC View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 8:45am
I have some cylinder Heads about 18 miles from the Allis swap meet in MO, I think the guy is going to the meet.   I need to get a ride for them back to Michigan.  They could be dropped at a buddy's right off I-94 in southern Michigan (I'm in rural Northern MI) .  I may be able to make something work being dropped in Northern Indiana, or NW Ohio.  Throw them in your pickup bed and make a few bucks to offset your fuel.  PM me if you can help.
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 7:56am
Have been asked what was on the pallet of stuff I wanted to sell. Basically this.....a front axle assembly for the D15, including a bolster. One side of the frame is slightly bent, and pivot pin is worn, but have been told a skilled welder can fix both. Does not include wheel rims.

Have also been asked what I wanted for this. Since I have no idea what it's worth, my plan was to offer it via sealed bid at swap meet. Leave your bid and high bid at end of Day 1 or 2 (whichever works best) gets the whole thing. And again, proceeds to be donated to this website.

If selling via bids violates rules, etc, then we may need to come up with Plan B.

Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 5:32pm
The 10th Annual Exclusive Allis Chalmers Swap Meet will take place rain or shine unless the Missouri Governor imposes a state wide lockdown. Our event is mostly outdoors and if you want extra protection wear a mask (I intend to as I’m caring for my mother and don’t want to pass it to her) and keep your distance.

Remember this Swap Meet is Exclusive Allis Chalmers items, and other manufacturers items originally used on Allis Chalmers equipment such as Goodyear tires, and aftermarket items that replace AC items. Please honor our intent to help further AC collectors ability to find parts they’re looking for.

Also, FYI, the show dates are Friday and Sat**day, March 5-6, 2021 at the Missouri River Valley Steam Engine Association Brady Showgrounds, 24279 State Highway 179, Boonville, MO 65233. Visit the MO AC Club's website at http://www.moacclub.com/ or call Randy Grothoff at 573 690-3033 or Michael Crowe 816 898 7277. In the latest edition of the Old Allis news, it had our dates and location CORRECT in the show listings but INCORRECT in the feature ad.

We’ve had a lot of interest shown so it should be an awesome Swap Meet! Hope you can make it. As always, it is free to buy, sell or just attend.

Setup is Thursday afternoon. If you want an inside spot you need to contact Randy Grothoff 573 690-3033 to reserve a spot.

Edited by Michael Crowe - 28 Jan 2021 at 5:31pm
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 9:42am
Following here. If the Boonville event is a go, and will be widely attended.....I have a pallet of misc. parts leftover from the D15 revival project.......my plan is to donate the proceeds from sale of same to help support this website.

I would not be there peddling this stuff myself, but would rather work with someone else who is to by my proxy seller. Anyone wanting to be that person, let me know.

If event is a no-go, it can also wait until next year.
mruhlig77 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mruhlig77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 7:43am
Please keep us posted as to go or no go..as we now have a new covid active gov't....sure hoping that we can have the event with no problems..Mark
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 7:15pm
The Allis Connection is an Allis-Chalmers collectors' club and publishes a 24 page, color newsletter 6 times a year, during the even numbered months.  TAC would be happy to feature your Allis-Chalmers show or event in our upcoming events section.  A brief news release and inclusion in the upcoming events section is free.  Paid advertising is available.  Call Dan Hauter at 217-710-8056 or e-mail at dhauter45@gmail.com.  Looking forward to hearing about your 2021 shows! Dan.
bauerd44 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bauerd44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 11:38am
2021 MO A-C Club 10th Anniversary Swap Meet and Spring Meeting - Boonville

March 5-6, 2021
Brady Showgrounds
Boonville, MO

Right off the MO AC CLub web site.  http://www.moacclub.com/

Dale

Missouri Allis-Chalmers Club
CA Allis, 175 Allis, 185 Allis
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 6:43am
What's the date for 2021?
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 9:37pm
Please join the Missouri Allis Chalmers Club, Inc at its 10th Annual Exclusive Swap Meet. If it’s Allis Chalmers or for AC items, ie goodyear tractor tires, aftermarket manifolds for AC tractors, etc it’s welcome. Please respect the club’s desire to host a swap meet exclusive to AC and not bring other brand items, non tractor items.

The swap meet grows every year so if your looking for parts to complete your project this is the place to find them.

Thanks to those who have participated in the past and we hope you will join us.

If you have questions you can contact randy Grothoff at 573 690 3033 or Michael Crowe 816 898 7277.
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic