This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a funny for the week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a funny for the week
    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 10:50pm
Driving down the road one day , a man sees a sign in front of a farm MULE FOR SALE $50.
he stops,talks to the farmer and buys the mule and says " I'll be back tomorrow to pick him up.
The man comes back next day and the farmer had some bad news the mule had died .
"well , just give me my money back "
"can't do that " says the farmer "i have spent the money" 
"Ok , help me load it on the trailer."
" what are you to do with a dead mule ?" ask the farmer 
"I am going to raffle him off" 
"How do you intend to do that ?"
"Easy,I just won't tell folks that the mule is dead."
A couple of months later he runs into the farmer.
"How did the raffle go?"
"Better than I expected. I sold 500 tickets at $1 each ."
"Did anybody complain?"
"Just the fellow who won but I gave him his dollar back."
Tractors Allis EB,two C,diesel G
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 4:58am

Good one,,,!!! ClapClap
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 5:32am
A koala was sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks up and says “Hey koala what are you doing?”

The koala answers “Smoking a joint, come up and have some.”

The lizard climbs up and the two share the joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is dry and excuses himself to a nearby river to have a drink.

The lizard, so stoned, leans over too far and falls in. A crocodile swims out to rescue him. When they get onto dry land, the croc asks, “What’s wrong with you, lizard?”

The lizard tells him that he was smoking a joint with a koala, and he got too stoned and fell in while taking a drink.

The croc has to see this for himself, so he asks the lizard to take him to the koala. When they get back to the tree, the croc looks up at the koala and says “Hey, you.”

The koala looks down and says “F**k Me!!...how much water did you drink?”Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic