This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WOW ,Who would of thought you would see THIS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW ,Who would of thought you would see THIS
    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:13am

John DEERE  add on AC Forum

Edited by Fred in Pa - 13 Jul 2020 at 12:06pm
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
Sponsored Links

IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:18am
Sacrilege!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:28am
Mike, that was my first thought too. Then came blasphemy.
And the more I think about it, maybe a Russian Hoax. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 13 Jul 2020 at 10:29am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
MattLF9 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattLF9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:32am
Innovation, not imitation.

The whole world is turning to this, my entire family drinks the cool-aid too :(
A little CQB never hurt anybody.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 12:34pm
Wink Shameless you OK? Or was this the last straw.....................I sure hope this did not bring the big one on.
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 12:55pm
You will never see a green machine on our orange farm...
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:31pm
its all about $$$.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:34pm
More FAKE NEWS!!!!!!
GreenOrange View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenOrange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 2:39pm
Well, I know I certainly don't mind Deere & Co. helping pay for this site!
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Wink Shameless you OK? Or was this the last straw.....................I sure hope this did not bring the big one on.

I agree!!  He might be floppin like a fish out of water bout now!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

its all about $$$.

Benjamín's     That's Funny Thumbs Up 
Tim NH View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim NH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 5:08pm
I have ad blocker installed, don't see that stuff. 
1950 WD 1959 D14 1955 WD45 1976 7000 B 207
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 5:22pm
Go ahead and "DOG" JD if you wish. They are still in business and thriving and AC has been gone for 35 years.
AC 426 power View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC 426 power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 11:03am
Kinda like going to a grave (ACs in this case) and peeing on it.
WD45Diesel57 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD45Diesel57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Ky.Allis Ky.Allis wrote:

Go ahead and "DOG" JD if you wish. They are still in business and thriving and AC has been gone for 35 years.

sorry the only way they are thriving is by screwing the farmer by there over prices machines and over priced parts. i repair john deeres every day at work and there price gouging is rediculous! In my opinon JD stands for Junk Dealership!!
1-B's, 2-C, 2-CA's,2-WF, 1-WC,1-G, 3-WD's, 2-WD45, 1-RC, 1-D17 Diesel, 1-D14, 2-D15,1-D17 row crop,1-D19 gas and All Crop 40,60,66,72,90 and 100
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 5:08pm
Whoa!!!! WD45Diesel57--- I'm not saying that I am a big fan of JD by any means. I worked at a JD dealer as a salesman for 10 yrs. (97-07) and I agree with you 100%. All I'm saying is they are still in business and pretty much still offering parts for older tractors. And as for "Screwing" the farmer Please tell me what company is not whether it be a Machinery Co.,Seed Co,Chemical Co,Fertilizer Co, Vehicle Co,or ANYTHING else that pertains to farming. Bottom Line is that the farmer is "SCREWED" from the time he gets  out of bed every morning. BUT "HE" still decides to farm. I guess that shows TRUE dedication!!!!     
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 7:17am

Whoa!!!! WD45Diesel57--- I'm not saying that I am a big fan of JD by any means. I worked at a JD dealer as a salesman for 10 yrs. (97-07) and I agree with you 100%. All I'm saying is they are still in business and pretty much still offering parts for older tractors. And as for "Screwing" the farmer Please tell me what company is not whether it be a Machinery Co.,Seed Co,Chemical Co,Fertilizer Co, Vehicle Co,or ANYTHING else that pertains to farming. Bottom Line is that the farmer is "SCREWED" from the time he gets  out of bed every morning. BUT "HE" still decides to farm. I guess that shows TRUE dedication!!!!     

Man, ain't that the truth!!!
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 10:12am

You are treading on thin ice Wink
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 11:10am
Gee....most of those ads come in based on what's been recently searched. What you been looking for Fred?!
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 12:09pm
Most of means not all . LOL Just checking in here from time to time when in Office doing paper work for Shop .
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 2:12pm
Fred ya shoulda pled the fifth and really seen some fireworks fly. LOL LOL LOL Thumbs Up
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 5:04pm
Sorry if I offend some people. I just don't believe in "sugar coating" any situation. JD is still here  and AC is long gone. It's kinda funny though even if JD introduces something new that is PURE JUNK farmers/consumers are expected to buy it and be happy with it and they do!!!!  When JD first came out with the "5000" series tractors their factory cab was nothing more than an "ADD ON" cab--No better than the very first cabs AC offered on the 190XT some 40 yrs. earlier but ignorant people still bought them. 
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 7:10am
Those first 5000's the whole tractor was junk. Where I work today they bought one for their farm. Traded a 2020 off for it. I don't know why other than because the CEO of Deere sat on the board of trustees I guess. There was nothing wrong with the 2020 and that 2020 was twice the tractor. Needless to say within a few years they traded that piece of junk off for a 6000 series. This was many years ago when I worked at an AC dealership early to mid 1990's. Peterson Implement priced an AGCO tractor to them at the same time. AGCO was a couple thousand cheaper with more options including a shuttle shift and it was a heavier tractor but they still went with the 5000 series junk.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 11:08am
5000 series Deere, as in a 5303?
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 2:07pm
What ever the first 5000 series were for Deere. I don't think there was a 5303 back then... I don't remember but if I had to guess it was a 5300. The AGCO was either a 5650 or something of that line. I think they had hydraulic trouble with it and it came with the bare necessities compared to the AGCO. They had to add hydraulics to operate the manure spreader and I they had it in the shop several times for tranny issues. It was a lemon that was a known lemon by Deere mechanics. I think that series had trouble breaking front axles too back in those days. They were a total piece of crap.

Edited by Lonn - 17 Jul 2020 at 2:10pm
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
BigMo(TX) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigMo(TX) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 7:53pm
If you are talking about the 5203 and the like, those tractors were built in India. They were brought over and intended as a lower priced option tractor.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 7:28am
Reason I asked is we have a 5303. Yes, built in India.   We bought it new in I think fall of ‘05, or 06, somewhere in there.

It is cheap and low end, but to be fair was marketed that way at least to us.

Ours is a 3 cylinder turbo. The hour meter quit working several years ago at just under 3000 hours. I would estimate we’re getting close to 6000 now, over 5000 for sure.

We have a loader on it, thus it is ready for its second clutch. Gotta say hydraulics have always worked perfectly. It’s very fuel efficient, starts easy runs fine. Zero ability whatsoever to lug at lower rpm. Totally useless in any kind of mud, snow, even loose field dirt. In the field, If you steer without brake assisting, it plows something awful, if you try assisting with the brakes it lugs it down easily and is out of power. Gotta feather it juuusst right.

As much as I’ve always said I’ve hated that tractor, I’ve threatened to paint the little hood release button red, I call it the mighty Mahindra, looking back on it it’s not that bad. We mow hay, rake, square bale, clean the barn, haul rounds, run augers, etc. with it. Use it with realistic expectations and it’s handy enough!

Ours replaced a 1520, and that little thing had better grunt and was built better.
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 1:26pm
I was referring the first series (5200,5300,5400,5500). The "03" series were added several yrs. later. Yes they were Indian built with limited features and hydraulics. No cabs available but had metal fenders vrs. plastic on US assembled models. For a "price cutter" tractor really the "03" series were not too bad. We sold lots of them to horse farms to pull muck wagons and spreaders. When the Mexicans using them trashed them the owner wasn't out lots of money. 
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 6:54pm
The first 5000 series were built in the US correct............ I should say assembled? They were not very good machines. Those would be the 5200 - 5500 series that Ky.Allis referred to. Very different than the newer 03 series or whatever they called the later ones. 5310 was next after the 5300 and they supposedly fixed some of the tranny issues and front axle problems by then. 5303 comes a bit later I think and I know nothing about them.
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic