This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Ceasars Pizza

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Ceasars Pizza
    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 5:53pm
According to the boss(wife), there's no more $5 pizzas "here" Ouch. Even a cheese is now $ 6 Cry. Contrary to what most think, there "Ultimate Supreme" for $10 is WELL worth the $$$Wink, twice as good/loaded as a Pizza Hut "Supreme" Big smile
Sponsored Links

tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:00pm
little ceasars cheap pizza's aren't worth buying.  there top of the line pizza's are good

AC from the start of my families farming career till the end!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by tomNE tomNE wrote:

little ceasars cheap pizza's aren't worth buying.  there top of the line pizza's are good

Never cared for their cheese or pepperoni, but the sausage was worth the $5 LOL!!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 8:52pm
little ceasers cardboard circles SUCK around here.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 8:53pm
plus...i make my own on the grill now. and it's REALLY loaded!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 11:01am
Shamerz, you usin a grain scoop for putting your toppins on? Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Shamerz, you usin a grain scoop for putting your toppins on? Wink
My $ says he's getting JACK'S frozen pizzas for $2.45 and "doctoring them up" WinkWink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:14pm
And nuttin wrong wit dat. Thumbs Up
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:56pm
Nope !!
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 7:36pm
The Little Ceaser's $5.00 pepperoni used to be good years ago but you're right, they suck now. Had a Domino's about a year ago and it was crap. Had a Poppa John's this week end and it had no flavor. And all three had crust like a piece of cake. Next year I'm going to try a Mom and Pop place.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 8:33pm
Gave up on the Chain Store pizza shops, go to a little place here in town for NY Style pizza or when in STL down to the Hill for Pizza or Pastas, no contest and do not care how cheap if tastes like the box served in.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 12:23am
if any of ya'll have a "caseys" gas staion in your town, they make the best pizzas around here. and Chas...i puts on as much toppings as the crust will hold. i use flatbread for the crust, it heats up good and stays plyable, and my Doc even approves of using it for pizzas, over using regular dough. 
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 7:11am
Originally posted by GARY(OH/IN) GARY(OH/IN) wrote:

The Little Ceaser's $5.00 pepperoni used to be good years ago but you're right, they suck now. Had a Domino's about a year ago and it was crap. Had a Poppa John's this week end and it had no flavor. And all three had crust like a piece of cake. Next year I'm going to try a Mom and Pop place.

Next year? Hahaha    Well, I guess at least you have a plan.
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:27am
casey's pizza to me is like 'little ceasars', cheap ones i pass on but the bacon chessburger one is 'to die for'!

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:58am
Shamerz, by flatbread do you mean like focaccia (Italian) or do you mean like pita (Mediterranean, Middle East)?   I haven't tried either but have done low carb tortillas pizzas, loaded and good. Gots to watch my carbs.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:45am
 Ermm I don't know how much cooking from scratch you want to get into. LOL But as serous as the keto diet thing is there are lots of choices to replace wheat flour. My one son that hangs around for dinner LOL likes to play mad scientist in the kitchen. Some of the stuff is not so good Ouch, but sometimes you don't know it is not normal.LOLLOL

I seem to be having trouble with getting to much fiber,kind of like turning the cows out on spring grass after hay all winter.LOL But a lot of stuff with the low carbs can taste really good.

Back to the cheap fast food Wink you know the 3 circle of CHEAP,FAST,and GOOD that only over laps a teeny bit in the center. Just get it in your head 99% of the time cheap and good just don't go together. Cause my finicky sister that doesn't eat tomato except ketchup,brought some Little Ceasars pizza with chicken and white sauce that was really good. Not that much like traditional I guess without red sauce and pepperoni,and all the other fixen's Shameless style but still not eating cardboard like the normal cheap pizza.

Yes for all  you flu Nazi's she had had it with lock down and came out to see if her real estate was still here LOL or if it had run off too.  And she just got a little lost after going out to keep the Little Ceasars down the street from her house for going broke and ended up out at the ranch.Wink Had no trouble finding her way home.LOLLOLLOL
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 12:03pm
Our Casey's is 3 miles away and we get quite few from them.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 6:25pm
Wayne, I must admit that there are 2 Casey's within 10 miles of my house, been there for at least 8 years. Never crossed my mind to entertain "gas station" pizza LOLLOL. We also have a chain of Family Express gas stations that are "supposedly" a good pizza/doughnut place Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 12:13am
Chas...it's the flat bread like the pita stuff, it's about a 1/2" thick or less, is ussually found next to the pita bread. Doc says this stiff has less carbs and sodium than the other breads. i gotta watch my carb intake now too, been different doing different eating habits and portion sizes. PfffffT! Doc says that meat is a freebie on the carb bit...but i didn't dare ask about bacon in that! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 12:16am
Tom...the casey's pizza we get....beef, black olive, mushroom, onion, breakfast bacon, and of course they pile their cheese on it. really has lots of flavor, and is good the next day right outta the fridge.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 9:07am
Yeah that Bacon is a tough one. I don't bring it up either. I use it for seasoning, fry it up real crispy (less fat) and add a drop of Wright's Liquid Smoke (to make up for any lost smoke flavor in the fat) to my food.

Can't remember the last time I actually bought a premade pizza.

NDBirdman View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDBirdman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 8:39pm
Isn't anything better than a pizza hut stuffed crust meat lovers with an order of cheeze sticks!  If da grease isn't dripping, it ain't real!
1955 WD45 S#205467, 190XT #6652 DXT
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 10:02pm
shameless; i actually like day old pizza better then fresh, but then i'm weird!

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 10:30pm
must be 2 of us then Tom!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic