This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tonight on the grill...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tonight on the grill...
    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:12pm
every so often the old lady....ooooops....i mean the loving wife wants hot dogs on the grill. one night i thought i'd jazz them up sum and wrapped them in bacon. now she won't eat them unless i do that! if you do it too, use thin sliced bacon, when the bacon is on the edge of crisp, them dogs is done!
Sponsored Links

Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:32pm
Serve then with spicy mustard and sauerkraut?
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:03am
naw...neither of us can do spicy stuff, but it should work for others!
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:58am
Will have to give that a go. Last night was pork burgers stuffed with shredded carrots, onions, and peppers. Top with BBQ and pickle.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:13pm
i gave the old lady a choice tonight of ribeye or anything else she wanted...she wanted them dogs wrapped in bacon again...so we did!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 3:27am

Dang,,there Good Buddy,,,you is makin all them good brownnie points ,,,,,Clap      UMMmm,,,,remember you don't wanna build up too many of them brownie points cause them women tend to "forget" if you build up too many at a time,,,, 
 I worry bout YOU cause you gettin to where you enjoy the outdoor cookin a little TOOOooooo much and,,,,and,,,,,say,,!!  what time did you say the groceries be ready,,,,,??ClapClap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 6:56am
Watched Diners,Driveins, and Dives last night. Place was doing Shameless thing then battered and deep fried to boot.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 5:09pm
Minus the jalapeno's for some. Wink

[TUBE]js1jfYZxCvs[/TUBE]
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 5:16pm
Not the one I saw but I gotta try that. But tonight I will settle for steaks on the pellet grill
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 6:29pm
Couldn't find anything for a battered bacon wrapped deep fried hotdog on Diners Drive Ins and Dives, not that there ain't one. Maybe it's under Corndogs. The Home Wrecker is a 1lb dog, that a lot of dog. Thumbs Up
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 7:44pm
Can't remember where he was at. Whenever we travel we look to see where he's been. Mexican joint by Mall of America was awesome.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 10:39pm
had T-Bones and steak fries on the grill tonight, then grabbed a large glass of ice, sum Beringer wine and off to watch the fireworks. 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 8:01am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

had T-Bones and steak fries on the grill tonight, then grabbed a large glass of ice, sum Beringer wine and off to watch the fireworks. 

True American deeds,,that man is,,,,,ain't he,,,??ClapClap

I decided to show my support for our American ideals and went ahead and hung my flag on the front of the garage,,,,and,,,,and,,,it looks BEAUTIFUL,,,!! waving to all the passers by,,,,the first sob that says or does anything,,,,,ya'll gonna have to send some bail money cause on MY property,,I am the owner,,!!!!!! Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic