This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tractor Show - Event Date: 01 Aug 2020 - 02 Aug 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJBoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Tractor Show
    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 8:09pm
The Eastern States Allis-Chalmers Collectors Association is having an annual show on August 1 & 2, 2020 at Creekside farms located at 240 Markle Run Road, East Berlin, Pa. 17316. 
Feature tractor this year is the Allis “G”. The serial #1 G tractor is expected to be at show. 

Weather permitting we plan on having some field demonstrations. Other activities will include: Tractor games, Kid’s pedal pull, Slow tractor races and tractor parade on the show grounds. 

There will also be a tractor drive right after the tractor parade on Saturday. You will need to be a club member($10 dues) to participate in the tractor drive and sign a waiver. A slow moving sign is mandatory.

We will also be selling “Allis Orange” ice cream. Vendors selling A-C related items will be there as well as our trading post wagon. Visitors may bring items they wish to sell and place there.  

Due to COVID19 we request you honor Social Distancing. Masks are optional. That you understand that you are participating at your own risk. 

We will be parking all display equipment at the proper Social Distance. If you feel the need you may put masks on the air intakes of your display tractors to protect them. They are too valuable to loose. 

Look for updates on our Facebook page: Eastern States Allis-Chalmers Collectors Association. Vendor questions call: Bob Bollinger 717-294-3203 ******  Hope to see you there.. 
Sponsored Links

Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 8:02pm
The first 5 Allis Chalmers G's were proto types, And most of them had a different type of frame. So #1 would of had a different frame.
The First G sold was stamped 6.
The G uses the same transmission as the B & C. With the serial number stamped on the transmission, the G serial # is stamped just like the B & C. Because of this you need to stand behind the right rear axel to see/read the serial right side up on the G. 
I've seen the G that is said to be #1. And the number is upside down, and it's frame is like the one's that were sold to the public.
Yesterdays Tractors states that the first G was #6.
Sorry about posting this, but I believe that you guys should be informed about this, I'm sure some of you do.

Dusty

917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 9:56am
As Dusty said, the G stamped upside down as serial #1 is bogus. As it claims to be the first on made and the first prototypes went up to #5 with the first one having an "I" beam frame, not the twin tube frame this impostor has. There was a pair of brothers form Alabama that had a reputation of stamping unmarked cases that they would get from the warehouse with requested serial numbers. 
   Read for yourself about the G in Norm Swinfods book "Allis Chalmers Farm Equipment 1914-1985" or read the section pertaining to how the G came to be in "The Plow peddler"

Edited by PaulB - 24 Jun 2020 at 9:59am
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Wes (VA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wes (VA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 9:31pm
The wife and are planning on going. We will be setup selling A-C button up shirts and little girls dresses that she has made.
I have some parts that I may bring to sell if I have room. Sounds like a nice show. I wasnt aware of the field demos going on. What all will be operating? Making hay? Combining? Tillage?
wade89 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wade89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 10:10pm
Wes I PM'd You

Edited by wade89 - 26 Jul 2020 at 10:10pm
RJBoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJBoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 8:00am
We have space for vendors and a trading post wagon. You put your item on the wagon with a contact #. We also have a cork board for pictures of items to sell. This year weather permitting we have a 60 combine and a 444 baler. 

Wes I did not get your PM

RJBoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJBoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 7:48pm
Thank You to everyone that participated by displaying or attending our show. We had 134 tractors and lawn tractors displayed and 86 pieces of equipment. Check out the pictures on our Facebook page. Eastern States Allis Chalmers Collectors Association.
CalvikJnso View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalvikJnso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 7:19am
Hey, guys. I have a question for you.
Will this exhibition be held this year? As now again outbreaks of infection with the virus are detected, and the quarantine is extended... And I would very much like to get to the exhibition.
I love everything about this technique. I had a lot of tractors and other similar machines. I recently got myself a nice little tractor from https://www.heming-engineering.co.uk/tractors-and-machinery/siromer-small-tractors in order to take care of your country house with a small plot of land. I constantly go to such exhibitions and events. However, I couldn't get to your exhibition last year... And I want to do it in the current one.

Edited by CalvikJnso - 06 Apr 2021 at 1:28pm
RJBoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJBoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 8:33pm
Yes. We are planning on having the 2021 Show starting July 30 to Aug 1.  Check out the Facebook page for Eastern States Allis Chalmers Collectors Association. There is a show brochure posted. Thanks for your  interest.

Edited by RJBoll - 02 Apr 2021 at 8:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic