This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vakve spring compressor tool,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 6:19am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Hey OCharry,, I finally got around to doin the valve springs on the RAT,,and I used the tool that clamps around the spring and just screw the big knob down and just pretty as you please compresses the spring to where installing the keepers is a snap,,,!!!Clap Got all the intakes done in bout 30 minutes,,,,sure do Thank you, my friend,,Clap
 I was gonna look at buying one of those like I talked bout or modify mine but Now think I'm gonna get one like yours,,don't take near as much effort to replace the springs.
 I "thought" you might of expressed some interest in tradin the one tool for a bag of  goat Heads,,,them be good medicine for that nasty neighbor that won't go away and,,,,SAY,,,!!  I'll bet you can sell them Goat Head seeds to ole Shameless,,,he needs something for his stockholders flower beds,,,,,you Both can thank me later,,,,,Wink
 I'm packagin them tools up now and will "slip" them seeds in thar,,,just don't let on where you got em from,,,,,LOL
 Again,,Many Thanks, Guy,,,,,!!!

Y’all just made my day.
Sponsored Links

ocharry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 9:09am
you are very welcome joe,,,glad i could help

yep i kinda figured that would be the tool that would work for ya,,,it has been my go to for a lot of jobs like that,,,,wurks heads on or heads off,,,,kindly like ,,,wax on ,,,wax off,,,lolBig smile

uuuuummmm,,,,,,,,,,,uuuuhhhh,,,,,goat head seed,,,,well thank you joe,,,little surprise package comin home to me huh,,,,,but you really dont have to,,,,,no need for special gifts and all,,,i jes wonted to help a feller out,,,,bbbbut i aint one to complains about no gift some body gives me,,,,,uuhhh,,,maybe you could send them to shameless from both of us,,,you know i did git some good advice from him about my asparagus,,,i do kinda owe him a lettle sumpinWink,,,,,yeh thats the ticket,,,,i bets he would love ta gits a care package from NM,,,,bbbuuuttttt ,,,,you can leave my name offin if ya wants to,,,,it would be just a suttle thanks from me an allEmbarrassed

ocharry

Edited by ocharry - 28 Jun 2020 at 9:37am
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 3:35pm
i can send ya both sum musk thistle and dock weed seed. that's all i been doin today is cutt'in the heads of them plants, puttin them ina bucket for the burnin barrel. whew...sure is HOT and MUGGY here. pulled my burb up next to the weeds and when i gots to hot and sweaty, i'd go sit in the ac awhile. gots bucket fulls of them seeds in my lawn trailer i pull behind the burb. i'm sure i can figger out someone to bless the seeds with! why waste them?  
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 11:33pm
Shamerz, musk you ask?

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
ocharry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 9:53pm
Yep..me thinks the burn barrel is the best place fut they stuff...with a good hot far...

You best take care out thar in that heat shammers...thet stuff is hard on old fellers ...I know its been turable here fur last couple days...he...heak I just sweating sitting on the patio....

Posed ta gits some rain tonight and tomoro...but still gonna be hot and humid..

You boys take care out thar

Ocharry
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 10:43pm
went out and cut more weed seed heads this morning...about 0400 AM. by the light of the burb and a bit cooler temp i gots done in that location. maybe i'll puts the bucket loads of seeds in the storage trailer...for later presents?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:16pm
Youse guys can forgo sendin me any prescents......I'd hate for ya to spend any $$$ on that ther postages.  What with the prices of meats an taters goin up all the time.
Gonna be in the 90's here for the next couple a weeks n only down to low 70's at night....an the humditism aroun here is tearable!  Intolerable even....an I don't have the swimmin pool up yet!  Gonna half to werk on thet tamarra.....
Yep, youse guys and gals take care out there now and stay in the shade and drink LOTS of water......to sum of youse guys,,,,,,,,,cause I are one of ya,,,,,,,NOT beer or boose....jest water.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:21pm

WOW,,!! Shameless,,, them must be some bad azzed weeds,,,for you to be goin to so much trouble ,,,,at 4 Am to gather up the seed heads,,,,WOW!!!!  I "Was" thinkin on tradin you some Goat Heads for your stockholders flower beds,,,,,,,??WinkWink
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:58pm

don't bother Joe, at least the stockholder a few miles from me has plenty of opportunities to get goat heads AND doc seed.  If Mr. Shameless would make it worthwhile, I'd make a special trip to the certain location between Arapahoe and Baseline Rd. to deliver them.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 6:43am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Youse guys can forgo sendin me any prescents......I'd hate for ya to spend any $$$ on that ther postages.  What with the prices of meats an taters goin up all the time.
Gonna be in the 90's here for the next couple a weeks n only down to low 70's at night....an the humditism aroun here is tearable!  Intolerable even....an I don't have the swimmin pool up yet!  Gonna half to werk on thet tamarra.....
Yep, youse guys and gals take care out there now and stay in the shade and drink LOTS of water......to sum of youse guys,,,,,,,,,cause I are one of ya,,,,,,,NOT beer or boose....jest water.

But but but Teddy don’t I still owe you a big gift? I need to pay that debt soon. Do you have a need for any sex stones?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

But but but Teddy don’t I still owe you a big gift? I need to pay that debt soon. Do you have a need for any sex stones?

OH,,Chit,,,,,,this sounds as if it might be headed into a very interestin discussion,,,,,ClapClap,,, sex stones,,? Yep it gonna be interestin,,,,
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:34am
Nope Joe, NOT interestin,,,,,
and Thad, not interested in no sex stones.  i gots enough of dem up to the farm.  PLENTY of em......  Now IF'N you want to send me sumthin for that gift I give ya a few years back....lemme think on that one....might jest have a id_er.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:12am
If'n those sex stones are hairless, I wouldn't be interested. LOL Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:56am
Ted, I tried to call you again this morning to gives ye a seejestion but..., just like before, your mistress answered the phone saying you weren't available or sumpthun ... an I hung up quick before she started explained what she had you .... doin  Embarrassed   Confused
   When r ye gettin your phone back from her?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
ocharry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:26am
well dag nab it,,,you fellers gots me all wurked up talkin bout them sex stones ,,,,and hair less one ,,,sos im gona guess they is some what grows hair,,,,,mind is a wanderin

so i was thinkin this here isa gona be a good un ,,,,sos i went an popped some carn and opend up a cold one ,,,,,and then fizzzzle ,,, 

so then meby teddy can fill us fellers in on what his lovely better half is mak,,,,,uhhh,,,,gittin him to do,,,,,and meby why she took his phone away from him???

well fellers we gots ta go summers with this here story,,,i bout et all the carn and the cold one is bout dry ,,,,so ifin this here story isa gona be juicy then i can make some more 

heck you fellers needs to give ol shameless some credit,,,been a lot of times when i wus up early gittin it( that means wurkin),,,,,or in the middle of the night ( that means wurkin to ),,,,,way better than thet sun a beatin down on ya,,,,jes cookin the life right out of ya,,,,i swear the older i gits the hotter thet sun is ,,,,,,,but ol teddy is right ,,,,drinkin thet water is the best thing,,,or gator aid,,,,gots ta keep the water flowin ifin ya knows what ima meanin

ocharry

ocharry
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 12:52pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:09pm

Holy'ist Chit,,Thad,,,you done started a firestorm with the mention of them sex stones,,,,,LOL You got all these ole timers just a droolin conjuring up all kinds of Hopes and dreams and chit,,,,Wink
 Me,,,? I'm just layin back and waitin for the explanation,,,,,,,bout them sex stones,,,,,LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:13pm

OH,,,and by the way,,,Ocharry,,,I finally got around to bagging up them tools  you borry'ed me,,,,,Clap AND,,I did my part in takin care of all them trees by re-using thet paper you sent them in,,,,not cheep just enviornmentally friendly,,Ya know??
   Chit,,,I just remembered something ,,,,,,,,,
ocharry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:49pm
Heck Joe...that's jus fine reusing they paper....I reused it out a packing I got afore....lol....now they paper has some miles on it I tell ya....Ben around ya know...lol...

Done et all the carn and sucked down a cold one....

I did look at one a them sights ol chask posted..oh my goodness....I think I went blind in one eye ...for a spell....dang it took bout a are to gits that stuff out a my hade....lard lard

Ocharry

Edited by ocharry - 30 Jun 2020 at 9:52pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 12:07am
Joe....i hope you welded that one back together before you ship it back to him. don't worry...i won't rat you out!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 2:01am

CHIT,,Shameless,,,and you DID promise,,,didn't you,,??  chit,, I was gonna let him think USPS done that,,you know how rough them post office people are,,,,,,,
 Chit,,,I seen them on TV the other day,,,,they had filmed the one dude,,"Throwing" the packages over a fence,,,took him 3 trys before he got it over the fence,,,,thats what I was goin to tell ole Ocharry,,,,,,,,,Wink
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 6:32am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Holy'ist Chit,,Thad,,,you done started a firestorm with the mention of them sex stones,,,,,LOL You got all these ole timers just a droolin conjuring up all kinds of Hopes and dreams and chit,,,,
Wink
 Me,,,? I'm just layin back and waitin for the explanation,,,,,,,bout them sex stones,,,,,LOL

I looked at one of them um deals that Chask posted.It was a picshur of some blond girl. It showed who all ordered one. I went down the list and and and then I saw it. One of them there names was Teddy J. Said fast shipping and gave 5 stars.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 7:09am

AHA,,,,,,you done caught him,,you did,,Thad,,!!  him tryin to use an alias was he,,,,,,LOL
 He DOES spend  a lot of time by hisself on the farm,,,so who would know what mail he gets in ALL them "Discreet Packages",,,,,,,LOL
ocharry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 10:52am
jest sos ya know,,,,gots thet stuff yestady and it all looks good,,,,me thinks shameless was a tryin ta gits sumpin goin,,,or wurked up,,,,but i wernt fallin fur it,,,,,,

jes one thang,,,,was them goat hade seed raped up in jolly rancher papers???? 

reason i was a axin is,,,i took thet stuff outa the box and i seed them taped on and i thinks ,,,," well aint thet nice ol joe done sent a gift fur me from NM,,,,poped one in my mout and it started fizzin and fomin,,,,,my girl friend looks at me and says ,,,,,,,dang thet stuff from NM dun gived you the hydrafoby,,,,,i spat thet stuff out on the ground,,,,dog went over and smelt it,,,,,then she backed up and started growlin anda barkin an wellser i had ta grab her ta cam her down some,,,,,i told my girl friend thet joe ,,,always the prankster,,,

so then i gits ta thinkin on whut you tolds me about sendin seed up her,,,,sos i went out thar to the pato ta gits thet thang up,,,,,it was gone,,,,like it vaperated and such,,,,naw,,,,,heck i betcha a bird gots it,,,,,,

oh no,,,,i goes out this mornin to have a set on my lettle pato wit my cofy,,,,why i tell ya, i bout draped me cofy,,,,there settin in the yard rite wher i spat thet thing outa me mout ,,,,,was a baby GOAT HADE,,,,,,now i gots ta mit,,,,it was a kute lookin lettle feller,,,,,why heck far it had growed over nite,,,,it was about the size of a big mush mellon,,,,,,over nite i tell ya,,,,joe musta soaked em seeds in meracle grow afor he sent em to me,,,,,an they set in thet box jus wateing fur sum dum bell ta put sum water on um,,,,well now,,,, we all no jes hooo thet is ,,,,now dont we

well boys the plan is,,,i gots thet thang loded up in my lettle wheeler trailer,,,,ima gona wait till iti gits dark an ima gona hal thet thang over ta the neighburs farm an dig a deep hole an bury thet thang,,,,

its a layin in my wheeler trailer,,,,i swer it looka ta be still a growin,,,,i swer it looks bigger en when i puts it in thar,,,,,an i aint gots nuttin in me cofy

thanks fur them seeds,,,,,i think,,,,have ta see what happen over at the other farm,,,,them thangs jes mite cum i handy fur sompin

ocharry
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:39pm
Is a sex stone the same as a "f&%king rock"?

Might be the same as a "leverright", Just leaver right there...

Edited by JohnColo - 03 Jul 2020 at 12:42pm
ocharry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:42pm
ahahhahahahhahahhahahahaaa,,,,lol,,lol,,,,,LMFAO

ocharry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic