This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ready to pull & no place to go

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ready to pull & no place to go
    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 12:43pm
After selling the CA (minus the turbo) a couple years ago, I really haven't had a good "go fast" ride.  Now that I've swapped a motor built just for the turbo and got it into the D10, I'm ready to go somewhere, anywhere, as everything is cancelled at least through the end of April. I'm wondering if the ones for May will be cancelled as well. I plan on pulling 2500 to 3500. I even want to try the 16.4X16.1 tires from the other tractor and go up against the 2000 pound V8 MiniMods later this summer. I'm figuring that with the little tires I can run 4th gear, for a real fun ride. 

Edited by PaulB - 08 Apr 2020 at 3:18pm
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Sponsored Links

dawntreader74 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawntreader74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 10:39pm
trying to put one back together also' but may not even have any hook's june' july' or even later?

Edited by dawntreader74 - 08 Apr 2020 at 10:40pm
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 7:41am
Yea pretty sure our June pull is not going to happen unless there is some magic? Have my dedicated antique puller with new tires and may not be testing it for a while?? Can we have a pull with social distancing and masks? Maybe??
No one really has to hug anyone at these events. Registration would be no worse than standing in line at the store. Do the 6 foot thing. Might not be much of a crowd but sometimes there are not meany spectators anyway? Not sure how/when a lot of sporting events are going to look in the near future? Anyway I am ready and looking forward to it like Paul too.
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Ronnie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 1:50pm
Same hear
bradley6874 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradley6874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:14pm
Our May Tractor Pulls are a GO! đźšś

We will be hosting our first 2020 pulls finally on May 31 at our usual track located at the Montour-DeLong fairgrounds in Washingtonville. This event is not a benefit pull.

We respectfully request that, even though Montour County will be in the green phase, please continue to practice “social distancing” to ensure the safety and good health of our all members, pullers, volunteers & spectators. Thank you in advance.

Our food concessions will be available too with new menu items! 🍔 🥤

See you there!
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul
bradley6874 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradley6874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:15pm
Okay here you go they had one listed on their website I sent them an email and ask about the pull on the 31st and that's what I got back it looks like it's a go for them so now we all got somewhere to go http://mafmca.org/

Edited by bradley6874 - 24 May 2020 at 9:02pm
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 9:14am
Hey Paul!  What's that thing stickin' out there with all the air cleaners stacked on it? LOL!!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:41am
Whatever it is, it along with what's under that bubble in the hood scares the bejeesus out of the GRAMPA GEAR pullers Big smile
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Steve in NJ Steve in NJ wrote:

Hey Paul!  What's that thing stickin' out there with all the air cleaners stacked on it? LOL!!
Steve@B&B

Hey Steve, I think you asked for some classified info. and you got a fake news obama answer!!Evil Smile 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic