This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hey you silly canadians....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey you silly canadians....
    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 12:16am
open yer barn doors, I can't gits my "pretty" to freeze. Les's holy hoses are leaking all over...seems warm out, maybe we'll have sum ice in the morning!
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 6:01am
pick #1 ....
ever since the 'royals' decided to make a home here the weathers been funky...
if they stay in BC, it'll be rainy there a LOT, just like merry old england.....

or

pick #2 ...

I made a gas powered ,dual snowblower SSQA version  for my Kubota ( hay !, it's orange...) and haven't needed it this year !!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 9:36am
I opened the door last weekend and let all the minus 40 go!!  It's above freezing here now so I can't send you any more, and I don't know where the last lot ended up!!Confused
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 12:11pm
Wink I sure wish i could send all my sun less days to you. Yesterday was the first nice sunny afternoon since Christmas. I know not freeze ever water pipe in the country cold you like. I cannot wait for 100 degree day so my bones stop acking. Dang I hait being cold. AngryAngry

If only climate change was going fast like Greta thinks. Then I could consider moving away from all the Fruits and Nuts taking my once nice place over. I am 3 feet from the dry oak burning in my fire and still cold.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 2:35pm
I think that cold made it way to Ohio, yesterday morning 15 and 10 this morning, but it's supposed to warmup into the 40s Friday and Saturday and rain
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 3:35pm
Ray, I'm looking forward to some of that WARM weather also!!  My knees are killing me right now.  It's been COLD here for the last week.  BLOWING COLD air and down in the - (minus) column for temps.  It's gonna get close to the 40s here for the next week or so also.  I LIKE IT!!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 5:13pm
Yep a winter flood a brewing for the snowman.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 10:24pm
we had minus temps here last week, but now it's above freezing and rainy, I can't make good "pretty" in this weather! PfffffT! shucks just running the flattop in my cook shack ran it up to 70 degrees inside it tonight!
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 11:28pm
Went over south of Ft. Wayne today to move a big dirt pile. It was frozen like a rock so was scrapping at it and finally warmed up a bit so it would break up in big chunks and then turned to mud minutes later. Cold and windy but got the job done.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

we had minus temps here last week, but now it's above freezing and rainy, I can't make good "pretty" in this weather! PfffffT! shucks just running the flattop in my cook shack ran it up to 70 degrees inside it tonight!

Confused You sure Confused cause confusion. Here NOW the cook shack is HOT Confused......................... but just minutes ago the canola was a frozen block. But at least the sun was out here this afternoon.ClapClapClap
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 10:13pm
what a difference a day makes!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 2:54am
CCR 
Have You Ever Seen The Rain

[TUBE]xDGuyGPJ_JE[/TUBE]

1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 4:21pm
Oh, I like that.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic