This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

have a nice flight...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: have a nice flight...
    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 9:14pm
[TUBE]JYm8c1l99JM[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 12:40am
Any landing you walk away from is a good one!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:59am
Yes,  and an honest pilot will tell you sometimes you have to land that plane 3-4 times just to get it to stay on the ground.   Makes a person humble especially when several of your flying buddies are there watching and of course will have several smart comments.

Edited by weiner - 12 Jul 2019 at 8:03am
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 10:58pm
I won't fly, I won't leave the country, hell, I won't hardly leave home anymore.  BUT, my gun is loaded
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 12:56pm
Come on Ted. wife and I fly out of Columbus tomorrow morning to Rapid City S. Dakota then a bus trip for the next 7 days with 2 day in Yellow Stone and end up in Salt Lake City and fly back to Columbus, OH.  Should be a nice trip
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:23am
We flew 16 hours to Kenya and 16 hours back home  Stopped in Amsterdam both ways.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 12:55pm
Ted, didn't I see you in Hutch?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 1:25pm
Yes you did John and you will again, if you come!

Tom, if you would have done that trip backwards, you could have ended up in S.Dak and then come to Hutch!!  Then fly out to Columbus from Minneapolis.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic