This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Loaded for lathrop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradleytrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loaded for lathrop
    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 9:07pm

Model A and Model A2 headed to lathrop in the AM Bobby Mo
1 WD45D, 1 A2 GLEANER, Wd w 33mounted corn picker
Sponsored Links

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 10:32pm
Lathrop Mo. is Featuring Allis Chalmers this year so Bob and I are loaded and ready to let two old field cleaners (A and All Gleaners) go stand right next to the pretty painted tractors. lol  Both the old boys are still working last year they cut beans and shelled corn and this year the All has cut some fescue, after the show the same All is headed cut wheat with it's newly refitted 14' head. My old A Gleaner is going to rest in the barn for a year  getting it's refit done. They may not be pretty but they are sound Combines.        
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 10:38pm
Bobby, Don have a good show this weekend.Good to see those old girls still working for their keep.
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 10:16am
If anyone goes to this show check the header on Bobby's . He put a lot of work restoring it to almost new . Nice job to say the least .
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 10:59am
I had planned to be there but after the week I had, I didn't wake up till after 8am this morning.  I did go out last night and start the A for the first time this year, it started on the first pull, (after I turned the switch on), the first ten with the switch off didn't count.  could have led to the 8am wake up also.
Maximum use of available resources!
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 11:29am
For all the guys that asked Bobby did a fine job of driving hauling his All and my A combines back home, it did get to be something watching him miss all the no-driving nuts in the heart of KC Mo. For the guys that didn't come to the show Bobby's load of combines was over 14' wide and 14'6" high, but he missed all of them. lol We had a great time talking to all of you that stopped by the tent to look at the two A's Thanks for coming by.
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Bradleytrench View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradleytrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 12:03pm

One thing about tractor shows, you need the gift of gab. That is one thing us Bradley's learned from my grandfather, how to shoot the S%^t. I think that is one of the best things at a show is talking to everyone. Yes the combines where fun to show. The drive up wasn't bad. Drive home sucked. People in KC are in such a hurry. But its what i do everyday for a living.

Chaining down and flaggijgfor the trip home. Bobby MO
1 WD45D, 1 A2 GLEANER, Wd w 33mounted corn picker
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 12:46pm
Bobby, Don,
 Thanks for sharing the pictures! Quite a load there, but you have the rig to handle it.
I must warn you that with my son in Denver now there is a risk that I could get off I-70 at Bates City and head south! Just a warning!:)
You guys had as much fun talking as showing! Yea that's what I like about those events too!
When you have a machine that still does work you know what you have! Some folks just have a painted tractor!:)
Regards,
 Chris 
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Dave(inMA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave(inMA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 5:13pm
That's an impressive load and rig! Glad you enjoyed the show and got there/back safely.

Dave
WC, CA, D14, WD45
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 12:59pm
Bobby makes hauling look easy, he can load or unload so fast I don't have time to talk for to-long before he's ready to get going. lol 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic