This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parts/equipment run

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts/equipment run
    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 8:46pm
Hi All, just got back from a 4 1/2 day parts and equipment run.  Was driving the Dodge and a 25ft gooseneck.  Started out from home on thursday afternoon, had to wait for I90 in South Dakota to open up.  Made it to about 40 miles west of Billings, MT then had to catch some z's.  Woke up 3 hrs later and was back on the road headed to Mountain Lake, MN to pick up a replacement engine for the $1200 1969 190XT I bought a few years ago.  Got into Windom MN at about 630pm friday evening, man was it tough finding a hotel room due to the storm that had just passed.  In the morning headed to Mountain Lake AGCO where the engine was.  They are a great group to work with and have a lot of older Allis tractors and parts.  Next I was on my way to WIplowboy's place up by Green Bay to pick up a 2 row planter, it's in really good shape and well worth the money.  WIplowboy is great people if you get to meet him.  Thank you Jim.  Next it was on to Charlotte IA to meet up with Grinder and pick up a 2000 monobeam plow.  Met up on sunday and was it blustery but we got it all loaded and tied down.  Good to meet you Chad.  Then over to Newton IA to pickup a loader for the XT.  What a difference in temps that was.  Mike was very generous to store it for me until I could get there and then load the loader with his 6080 on my trailer.  Took a little finagling and a bit of disassembly of the plow but we got it to fit.  Strapped it down and on my way to see the man that likes to send all the pretty every year.  Had a great visit with Shameless.  BTW,  I looked for the machine and couldn't find hide nor hare of it but I did see where it had been set up from the holes in the ground, and where he had laid out the water and electric lines. Had a great visit with Shamless, thanks Dale.  Then on home.  I hit more snow in Montana both heading out and returning.  Thanks for reading, it was a great 4 1/2 days of great scenery and people.

Leonard
B, 1950 WD, 3 1955 WD45, 1955 WD45D, 1969 190XT, 90 All Crop, Gleaner C2, and multiple sc implements, a david bradly rake and poo spreader(grandpa's), Deutz Allis 440HD small square baler, and others
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:25pm
 And,,,,and,,,,I'm thinkin YOU ain't gonna post any pics of his mug either,,,, are you,,,,,??? 
 We's all curious what kind of excuse you gonna use,,tho,,,,,WinkWinkLOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 12:38am
thanks for stopping to "jaw" with me Lenny! I really enjoyed your visit, to bad it was to late in the day, could have fired up the grill for sum good eats! maybe next time? guys...Lenny had sum great looking equipment on his trailer, I was jealous! I did watch him real careful, I thinks he was looking around for something else! he musta found the puter part of it as I haven't been able to gits on the web for a couple nights! and if'n he did takes a pic, i'd sic "Goochie" on him! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 12:40am
oh..and Lenny was accepted by our 4 legged family too, I thinks he gots lots of big ole slobbery wet kisses!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 12:42am
Joe, he hasn't gotten any better looking since last year, I've been told...
Leonard, I still think it's built into the old Gleaner combine with the rusted out gas tank near Joe's Cheby powered WD. 
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 4:46am
How’s my Jeep lookin these days?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 5:57am
   Well,,John,,,you just keep on wantin to pull on my heart strings don'cha,,,,,,WinkWink I keep tellin ole Hungry that his hero gonna be cominn down the road with thet trailer full of the ole Chevy Allis,,one of these beautiful spring days and,,,,and,,,surprise everybody,,,!! That dang Hungry,,,he just goes to howlin and then goes to mewlin and got his big ole head pointin kinda that a way towards the NE,,,,,WinkWink Ole Les told me the troot then when he said ole Shameless may'nt need some help in the looks department,,,,but knowin ole Les and his exaggerations,,,,,,i just looked the other way,,,,,LOL
 Hey Thad,,,,he keeps movin them two equipments around so's I can't keep track of them on Google Earth,,,now that ole John has given us a heads-up,,,,I'll look again,,,,,Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 6:37am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,John,,,you just keep on wantin to pull on my heart strings don'cha,,,,,,WinkWink I keep tellin ole Hungry that his hero gonna be cominn down the road with thet trailer full of the ole Chevy Allis,,one of these beautiful spring days and,,,,and,,,surprise everybody,,,!! That dang Hungry,,,he just goes to howlin and then goes to mewlin and got his big ole head pointin kinda that a way towards the NE,,,,,WinkWink Ole Les told me the troot then when he said ole Shameless may'nt need some help in the looks department,,,,but knowin ole Les and his exaggerations,,,,,,i just looked the other way,,,,,LOL
 Hey Thad,,,,he keeps movin them two equipments around so's I can't keep track of them on Google Earth,,,now that ole John has given us a heads-up,,,,I'll look again,,,,,Clap

Is the Big Red combine still where it’s supposed to be?
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 9:12am
Good to hear you made it home! I enjoyed the conversation, Mike.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:22am
Leonard...you is a mighty fine young man...unlike some of the galoots on this forum! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 10:23am
Thad...the old lady's...oooops….I mean the loving wifes jeep is still purple! gotta gits the roof off it one of these days!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 11:20am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Thad...the old lady's...oooops….I mean the loving wifes jeep is still purple! gotta gits the roof off it one of these days!

But what color is my Jeep?🤣🤣🤣
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 12:35pm
WinkShameless only paints with one color LOL unless he forgot to tell us is other favorite.LOL

Good to hear you had a better home coming than Darrel got his last visit to Blare.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:12pm
Thad...yers might be rust colored, gonna go to a sale next month and see if'n I can buy another one!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 3:10pm
He's lookin for a Pink Jeep to match his thongs
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 1:07am
Leonard, Ye just didn't sneak out back to his huge camouflagen brush pile... where he likes hiding things...
 Tadams, I thoughts ol' Shamers already had his wide wheeled pinky jeep...

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 2:07pm
Looks like what he needs, don't ya just love it
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:19am
Well Leonard, you just went all the way around me.  You weren't even close.  My bad luck or maybe yours as I'd a bought lunch or supper......
Glad you had a good and safe trip.  How long did Jim chew on your ear?  He gets started..... but he is a cut above!!  I sure enjoy every time I get up there to see him.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic