This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Member

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 10:00am
I was becoming somewhat sympathetic but with the last post may not! If Dawntreader has the time to be on the forum then he should explain the situation just as Wayne did. If the family took offense to the first post that stared this thread then they should explain the situation not threaten people. Talk about bullies. My goodness. But I now think the situation has been very well explained!!!!!!Sorry about the illness but that doesn't give anyone the right to do what has allegedly been done. Amen
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 12:02pm
Finally some one from the clan answered.
 'I am on hear today' and 'start with'... , 'this is BS'...
  Yes, it is BS.   Bob Love received the items, 50 days ago,  whoever opened the three emails and answered the phone once should have had the courtesy 40 days ago to at least say, "Hi, I am Bob's sister, brother, mother, father, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or other... and I am sorry to inform you that Bob is sick... Bob's in the hospital,... Bob is on vacation... Bob isn't paying,... or Bob has died. " ...  At least Josh would have an idea of what was happening to Bob (Dawntreader74) and the so called 'BS' would have probably been avoided.  But instead the BS started on your end towards Josh. and it is simple as that.
 And what was Josh suppose to do when the private emails were opened and not answered, and phone calls stopped being answered, and one phone call was answered but hung up without saying anything...
What was Josh suppose to do, drive all the way to Bob Love's place to collect payment?
NO, the proper thing would have been to reply to Josh and tell him what was going on.

I made a deal through this forum with a fellow one time, he said he would be coming up to a show "come hell or high water" deal was done, I would meet him there at a certain place on the grounds in x number of weeks and marked it on my calendar... . I was there and he was not.   I picked up the phone and called him and he said he totally forgot... he had been in the hospital for almost 2 weeks from getting burned from gas getting sprayed on his pants and then ignited and he had just gotten out a few days ago. Told him I was sorry to hear of his mishap and hoped he would heal fast.  If I would have just called him the night before going down to the show, I would have known he wasn't going to be there, and not wasted the day on the road.

Clear communications makes life better.  and it would have been far better if who-ever was seeing the emails and heard the phone ring would have simply answered them back at that time.   Take this as a lesson in life.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by bigal121892 bigal121892 wrote:

Based on the spelling, and grammar, I’m guessing this isn’t the most educated group, which could be part of the problem.
I don't want to say too much, but I had a hard time following his post and had to reread it a few times. One thing I noticed right away, if you compare the "nephew's" post to all of Bob's other posts, the bad spelling/grammer/punctuation and the seemingly random apostrophes peppered throughout the message is all quite similar.  

Edited by CrestonM - 25 Mar 2019 at 12:44pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 1:46pm
Oh you said a mouthful.  LOL Clap Thumbs Up Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
dt1050 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt1050 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 1:54pm
seams simple to me, have 6'6 380 pound daddy send a check and pay the debt!! a lot of sales on this forum is on the honor system and if a member can't be trusted we need to know. If you can log in to the forum there is no excuse for not explaining the situation.
Just cause it's orange don't make it a tractor, there's only one..Allis Chalmers
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 10:55pm
The reply I see, looks like trash and threats to me... decent people don't do that.

There was a gentleman on another forum (machine tools) who claimed to be 'retired', looking for a good lathe, wanted to know all about a particular brand and model... that was imported from China.  He talked like he was budgeting $12,500 for it, which considering the quality, was WAY too much.  Just so happened I had an extra Cinci Traytop 13 that fit his needs perfectly, had three chucks, live and dead centers, steady and follow, and a Phase II toolpost, a taper attachment, and a VFD that I'd recently installed.  and I was willing to sell it to him for $2000, but he was in southern Ohio, and I was in Iowa.  I'm naturally a 'too nice' of a guy at times... I had a machine that was doing nobody any good, and it needed a loving home, where it could make itself worth, and make a guy happy in his shop.

Just so happens that as part of my employment, one of the 'perks' is that i could tow a trailer behind my company service truck, and I had no problem arranging an assignment that put me on the path, so I agreed to bring it to him.  He was concerned that he couldn't unload it or get it placed in his 'workshop'.  Since I had a pallet jack, and had the Cinci on a nice, stable fabricated base, it was no problem for me to unload it off the trailer, into his garage, so he promised to 'have access and placement ready'.

I showed up at his house, and his 'preparation' of the 'shop', was to slide some garbage cans away from his garage door, and prop the (broken) door open with a 2x4.  The garage floor had junk everywhere, and NONE of it had been worked on for years.  The 'area' prepared, needed to have trash raked out of the way.  The 'power' outlet was non existant- he 'wasn't able' to get an electrician out to put in a 240v/35A outlet in place.  Turns out, he wasn't 'retired'.  He was lazy... and had been living on the dole for best parts of a man's employable life.

Of course, he was concerned that since I couldn't 'prove' that it operated right then, and he 'couldn't get to the bank' for the 'rest', he handed me $700, and promised me the rest once he got it  hooked up and tested... and figured that once he did, he'd be doing enough odd-jobs in his shop to make the rest 10x over in a few months.

Think I ever saw the rest?  Not a dime.  Called him probably a dozen times, and I got a dozen excuses.  I was nice about it... I was more interested in hearing that he'd gotten it fired up, and was cutting metal.  Instead, he was more interested in telling me about how bad his health was... in between chain-smoking, and rattling his wife's oxygen bottle.

Am I upset about the $1300?  Nope.  I lost $26k when a former employer's 401K agent went down for embezzellment and although I got the judgement, I never saw a penny come back.  I had a kid in high school steal and destroy ONE of my shoes... just one... (sigh).

I was pissed, because he deprived some other guy... some decent human being... some guy that needed a really good lathe in his shop, and probably didn't have even $700 in hand... but could'a easily made all and then some with just a little ambition, giving the machine what it needed-  a loving home.  Mebbie that guy would've been an Allis guy... or a Cub Cadet guy... or a Goldwing Guy... or a HAM Radio guy... or any of the other guys on forums I volley notes with... or a 17 year old kid that longs for the ability to build 'real' parts for his inventions.  This guy shafted THEM... out of something that was greater than money.

Do I let it eat me?  No.  There's a nice little place in hell for people who do that, I let it go.  Doesn't make it right, but I did what God and Mother Nature put me on this earth to do, and regardless of his circumstances, he did what he did.  We'll all get our rewards in the long run.

I'm certain there's people I owed, that amidst all that's befallen me at times, I've overlooked and forgotten, and I apologize to anyone I've done that to, if and when I figure them out, I'll make right somehow, and ask forgiveness for those I missed.  Hopefully the times I exercised forgiveness and pay-forward will offset that which I screwed up.

Chin up, eyes forward.  Wink

Edited by DaveKamp - 25 Mar 2019 at 11:02pm
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:53pm
Very well said Dave.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 7:59am
Dave, as soon as I saw the "prepared" area, and could clearly see this guy was a deadbeat lazy sob, and just didn't have the time to get the money even, I would have said how much you have? Take what he had and left, keeping it for the trouble! lol! I don't take a screwing very well lmao!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:59am
Dave, next time you have one to practically give away, let me know.  I'll have the $2000 in hand when you bring it!  And oh by the way, you'll have to make some extra time to teach me how to use it.  Think that'll work?

What with all the grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. from the 'nephew' it makes a guy REALLY wonder.  How old IS this nephew?

Dawntreader, I truly hope that your check is in the mail as I type this.

Edited by Ted J - 26 Mar 2019 at 9:00am
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HoughMade View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoughMade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:18am
Originally posted by dt1050 dt1050 wrote:

seams simple to me, have 6'6 380 pound daddy...

Guys, guys guys...let's give the benefit of the doubt.  That may not have been a threat, but rather an obtuse way of saying that they're all dealing with type II diabetes.

....but seriously, folks, there are about a thousand ways to avoid someone resorting to calling you out on a forum.  Most involve some form of doing what you said you would do, paying what you owe and answering attempts at communication.  It's not rocket science and a person does not need impressive writing skills to do any of them.
1951 B
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

What with all the grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. from the 'nephew' it makes a guy REALLY wonder.  How old IS this nephew?

I’m wondering if there actually is a nephew? Lots of similarities between the two fellas.

And the fact he kept referring to bringing his “...6’6” 380 lb daddy” into the equation makes me wonder what kind of guy he is. Calling on his dad when he’s the one running his mouth seems kind of chicken-like to me.

Edited by CrestonM - 26 Mar 2019 at 10:19am
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:22am
Dave you still owe me for that Cinci Traytop 13 that I sold you years ago. How could you forget the great deal I gave you? Wink Thumbs Up

Not many like you left in this world, although most of them seem to be on this forum.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Dave, next time you have one to practically give away, let me know.  I'll have the $2000 in hand when you bring it! 

I'm closer Dave,so you'd save on transport costs, and you don't need to show me how to use it Wink
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:17pm
6' 6" 380 lb Daddy.  Probably "solid muscle", right?  Riiiiiiiiggghhhhht.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Who needs muscle to fight when you can just sit on them and smother them out
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:24pm

Stomach muscle or lip muscles?😸😸😸
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:37pm
That would be one behemoth of a human. I live in a subdivision and my paper is delivered by vehicle. It didn't come one day. I called the paper and they sent one out. Happened again and I called the delivery person. His son answered and told me his Dad had passed the prior evening. Gave my apology and sympathy and crawled into a hole for awhile. So I get how things can happen. But!!!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
NomoreJohnDeere View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NomoreJohnDeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:59pm
for the cost of shipping the parts could be returned
HD3
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by CrestonM CrestonM wrote:

Who needs muscle to fight when you can just sit on them and smother them out
You or I either one could out run 'im until his tired....10 or 12 steps!LOL
Reindeer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reindeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 2:58pm
Funny how things go around in a big circle.  I showed up at a new job, and one of the fellas hit me up for 5$ for some thing.  Shortly after I was told he did that as a matter of course to anyone new.  Never paid anyone back, just looking for another sucker.

About a year later his wife was deathly ill and he could not afford medicine, and nobody would lend him a penny.  Eventually we did, but not before making the point that he might want to think things through a lot better.
67 D15 S2
83 5015
Several Kubotas'                     
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Reindeer Reindeer wrote:

Funny how things go around in a big circle.  I showed up at a new job, and one of the fellas hit me up for 5$ for some thing.  Shortly after I was told he did that as a matter of course to anyone new.  Never paid anyone back, just looking for another sucker.

About a year later his wife was deathly ill and he could not afford medicine, and nobody would lend him a penny.  Eventually we did, but not before making the point that he might want to think things through a lot better.
They say, if you loan somebody $20 and you never see them again, it was a good investment!

In your case, you still had to work with the guy, knowing he was an idiot.  Hopefully your point was made!
ebowman View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 5:19pm
Sorry guys... Dave is the man here. I don’t have a problem warning others of ones misfortune but we probably have went a little far. We just have to write off our misjudgements here and pray that God will have his way with them. But for all of us to banter around and have fun with it is not really the right thing to do either. God will have his way with us too!!

Amen
WD45, '62 D17 Diesel, '65 190XTD, '74 7030, 1958 Roto-Baler
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 2:00am
I've never had any problems with buying/selling payments to anyone on this forum...**knocking on my wooden head**! lol...I don't see it changing anytime either! ya'll are top notch folks!
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 5:22am
Ed- you're probably right, I should have, or at least, just walked away.  Fact is, by virtue of circumstances of my road assignment I was committed the moment I pulled out of the driveway.

Ted, Elliott... I have full confidence that both of you would do right by my efforts and put a machine to good use... and I assure you that an hour spent in a diner with napkins and pens, Charlie would easily teach us all some really great lessons on technique and safety, so we don't end up with nicknames like 'one eye' or 'knuckles'... ;-) 

Suffice to say, there are things that money cannot buy, and while the sacrifices we make for those things seems extreme at times, the benefits of that investment return to the world in the hundred-fold.  What did the man say... "We don't choose it because it is easy, we choose it because it is hard".

Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 7:50pm
Dave, you just stated a mouthful.  It made me think back over the years and all the things that I never got paid for or gave away just for goodness sake.  I've been blessed with a lot of friends in my life and the truly good ones who take you as a friend and let you stay that way.  I've probably give 10 times that 77$ worth, but never in one fell swoop.  A little at a time and it doesn't hurt so much.

I think it's about time for the petty kicking to stop and hopefully what ever ails Dawntreader goes away and he makes restitution in short order.  We've all been short on cash at some point or another, or been down on our luck.  Now sense stoking the fire, let's give him time to pay Josh back.  I'm sure he now feels bad enough about the whole thing.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:29pm
Yea Ted...but when I say I'll buy something,, I'll pay for it..I'm not gonna steal it

Case and point....I got 2 5 gal buckets of oil at TSC, cashier only charged 1,, I didn't notice til a few days later (I jus stuck the card in and didn't check)well long story short, I paid for the 2nd bucket next time I went there....I damn sure don't want to be known as a thief...I detest them, no way I'll be one....

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 27 Mar 2019 at 10:30pm
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 6:58am
Hasn't a fork been stuck in this one yet?
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Michael V (NM) Michael V (NM) wrote:

Yea Ted...but when I say I'll buy something,, I'll pay for it..I'm not gonna steal it

Case and point....I got 2 5 gal buckets of oil at TSC, cashier only charged 1,, I didn't notice til a few days later (I jus stuck the card in and didn't check)well long story short, I paid for the 2nd bucket next time I went there....I damn sure don't want to be known as a thief...I detest them, no way I'll be one....

I once had a calf that needed a shot and the vet left the medicine for me. I went to Farm and Fleet and bought a syringe, but the needles were in a case. An attendant got me 2 needles and stuck them inside the box with the syringe and wrote the price on the box.
 I was looking at the slip when I opened the car door, and realized I hadn't been charged for the needles. I went back in and told the gal at the register. She said, "I never would have came back to pay for them!" Shocked I told her I always like to pay what is due, and paid for them. Ya know, I never felt bad about getting away without paying for them, but would have if I hadn't gone back.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 4:55pm
....I just want a follow up on the settlement....whenever it happens....and it should not take a long time
Josh(NE) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh(NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 8:31pm
I am here for an update to the situation. The morning after I made this thread I received a phone call from Bob, he said he had heard someone on the forum was talking poorly of him, and asked if i knew who it was. I told him it was me. He had claimed to have been ill for the last 3 weeks, and next threatened to have his former coworker and friend who is on the sheriff's department contact the moderators and shut this thread down. He claimed they had sent the check in the mail but it had been returned. He said they were mailing it out again. I did recieve a check for $75, and it did clear the bank. The check was dated early this month, the envelope was postmarked march 21st, the day after I started this thread. Bob informed me he doesn't use a computer and that dawntreader74 is his nephew. I asked why Bob was chewing on me when he should be chewing on his nephew for not responding to my private messages, the answer I received was that his nephew was not very good at operating the computer and most likely never saw my private messages. It is what it is, and I recieved my money. I agree a person should be paid before items are shipped, and I would have requested that but for the fact he requested I use the speedee delivery service which i had never used before and I had to create the shipment to get him an actual shipping price plus merchandise of $77. The other reason I shipped without payment is I was very busy and it was only $77. The reason i started this thread was the principal of the matter, who screws someone over such a small amout of money? I started this thread to help look out for others.

What bothers me is for someone who doesn't use a computer who has a nephew who does, but not well, how did he know within a few hours of me posting the available merchandise that he wanted it? Also how were they ever able to use the private message service to speak for it and communicate to me before it shipped?

Bob, I wish you the best.
Allis Express
'65 190XT, 37 B, '72 170, '83 8030, and the IH 560 was a mistake
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic