This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shameless !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shameless !!!
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:13am
here's what I get to look forward to....

dang nabbit, he fixed his machine !!!

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:08am
shucks buddy! that's what happens when the machine is on idle...you maybe want that I should bump the RPM's up a bit??? I know you'll gits me back, when you open your doors up there and send me all that chilly air...kind of a vicious circle...huh? but I still loves ya!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:12am
 Well,,I kinda been doin a " Tongue In Cheek" readin all Ya'lls hollarin bout the "Snowman's " shenanigans but I been keepin my mouth shut cause of the Chit we had to go thru with Winter Storm GOLIATH,,,,,,but,,,but,,,long bout 7PM last night as I was leavin Walmart,,it started SNOWIN,,,,chit,,it was cold!!! Good thing it did not stick and made the parkin lot a tad slippery,,,,then it gone like the wind,,,,,,,,gonna have to make sure I send ole "You Know Who" a valentine's card and,,,,and,,,maybe even some roses,,,,,WinkWink
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:53am
Must have a pretty good head of steam built up on the machine. Purdy is falling here. Darrel
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:39am
He graciously gave "The Burgh" and western PA. about 1 1/2 inches of pretty last night.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:13pm
We're scheduled for a foot tomorrow night and into Wednesday.
Then it starts all over again on Thursday, but only supposed to get 4 to 8"....

Shameless, how the heck are we supposed to get an early spring if you keep piling this 'purdy' on us??  I hope it's not a repeat of last year!!  We got 26" of it in late April....

I don't need that!!  I want to go golfing and work on my tractors and CUT GRASS!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
Now, now Ted ant Confusedyou complained about cutting the grass too much also.Wink

I say from over here in sunny Caly, but some how that darned Canadian barn door has blown open and there is still ice in the shade here at noon.Angry That's only for wise guys Wink that sent almost all your "Snowflakes" Angry my way. LOLLOLLOL But the rain returns on Wed, could get down right wet. I got 24 inches since Nov.

We all have are fun. LOLLOLLOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:41pm
well if'n it'll make ya'll happy...that duct tape I bought to fix them leaky hoses all fell off and I gots about 4 inches here today! made the old lady...ooops...I mean the loving wife happy! it's so pretty outside, we just went out and brushed off the lawn chairs and sat out in it while it was coming down, the puppies played and romped and made puppy angels, cept the one golden didn't like the snow between his toes! lol
D19allisowner View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D19allisowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:23am
I wouldn't care about the purdy sow much if you would shut that fan off that piles it up into drifts 4 feet high!
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:23pm
I wonder if its so pretty because it covers everything up and then Ol Shammers and loving wife don't have to look at  it? Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:54pm
BINGO!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 4:37pm
I guess you never saw aerial views of his place Elliott?  I'd want it covered up too!!
An now the front porch fell off and that's laying there,,,,,,,,,,does the front door open Shameless??
By the way, I forgot to mention, I got the check.........but I don't know when I'll cash it, I can't get out of the driveway!!!
We got 14" and now it started snowin again!!  PFFFFTTTTT!!!!!
"Allis-Express"
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 5:23pm
Hey my place prolly ain't much better, but it's home.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 8:58pm
my front deck is still there, the grill broke the limbs fall! I do gotta cut 2 more branches off when my new outdoor kitchen arrives!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:41pm
I moved about three inches this morning.  But I enjoy the tractor time.

Jay,  Your weatherman are just like ours.  They only know what is really gonna happen the next 2 or 3 days, after that they just put junk in to fill up those other days.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:18pm
Well you got me good,,,,,,,we got 14" and we're still do for Thursday....
I get a break tomorrow!!!  YIPPEEEEE!!!  I think I'll,,,,,,,,,,stay in the house and stay warm.  Maybe sit in my comfy chair and have a beer tomorrow night!
Sounds like a plan to me!!
"Allis-Express"
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:23pm
Ted J. quote - "By the way, I forgot to mention, I got the check.........but I don't know when I'll cash it, I can't get out of the driveway!!!
We got 14" and now it started snowin again!!  PFFFFTTTTT!!!!!"
   Ted, (an you, Shameless, better listen up...)  Cheryl called at 12:30 today and said she was coming home early as soon as she got a 'hot order' finished up at work, she had a foot of snow in front of her car at that time... It was snowin like a mother ..ah mmm  er... Like a wild bunch of albino banshees out there...  So, I jumped in my Bobcat and started pushing a place for her to park and then plowed out the driveway and was going to plow our road here to the county highway, but I looked down the road and here she came, following a tractor that was busting trail... She lucked out, a local fellow had turned onto our road just ahead of her with his loader and snowblower... She gets home, her car looks just like a frozen snow and ice sculpture and says to me, "next time your on that Allis Chalmers forum, you tell that fellow with that snow machine to TURN THAT DAM THING OFF!!! Enough is ENOUGH!!!  She doesn't talk like that... I think she is real tired of winter... I know I am... Went to feed cows and the front axle assembly on the 170 was just a few inches from touching the snow out there... I also had to clear the yard twice today...
  Ted, do you think Ol' Shameless would for her sake, at least point it in some other direction??? ... Even if I ask him kindly on bended knee with a "Purty Please" added in?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:58am
I guess she don't likes me no more? oh wait....would it change anything if'n i'd make her a sweet hot buttered rum?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:45am
 Hey JC and Ted, and Darrel, and ,,,and,,,all youse  Northerners sufferin from them snow events,,,Ya'lls wastin your time tryin to sweet talk thet guy over to Blair,,,he just eats that chit up when everybody tryin to sweet talk him,,,,he just walks out grinning and punches more holes in them stolen hoses he gots from ole Les's house when ole Les was at the Dr's office,,,,,,at least that's what ole JohnKC texted me the other day,,,UMMmmm,,they used to be school buddies,,I'm thinkin,,,,WinkWink
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:42am
Just lucky to have O'l Shamelss so generous,LOLLOLLOL just puts himself out there Wink so we have somebody to kick when the weatherman is in hiding.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:57pm
DJ, yea, I know... he eats it up when it's good and laughs it off when you threatens's him...
 Dang, I gots a half .. ahhh..l never minds, I won't ever gets there to use it on his machine. Cry
  Shameless, She says NO AMOUNT of sweet hot buttered rum will get you off the hook.
Ya know Shameless, even just sending a dusting of snow for tomorrow instead of 6-8" is a good start..... but you should have shut that machine down for tomorrow since it's 2-14Heart an gave her sunshine...  an an your still goin to dust us??  Think ye better simply dismantle that machine... Maybe somebody would stop thinking about shishkabobin a doll with a Shameless name on it with 8" pins... Alrright, I won't suggest thet Idear to her... Wink LOL
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:39pm
Seems like all I've been hearing this year is people whining about winter.  What the hell is that about?  We live in the north, we have winter every year, deal with it!  I've been enjoying the snow and super cold weather.  It's a huge difference than the other seasons and we enjoy those ones even more then.  Bring it on Shameless, I love driving my tractor around blowing snow!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:55pm
I sure screwd up, I put the winter diesel fuel in the D17 instead of the 200 with a nice warm cab on it. Old Hydra Mac 18 skid loader has a roll cage but no enclosure. I moved white crap all morning with the pickup. First year I've had a blade on the pickup. It takes a little getting used to. I need to get out there tomorrow and "clean up" with the skid loader.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 2:47am
thanks John...I knew there was someone out there that has the same love for my "pretty"! anyone else that loves the pretty...raise yer right hand!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 2:48am
Tom...you can wrap a small tarp around the outside of the roll cage...I've done that to the neighbors skidder before!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 3:11am
 Yeah,, ten four,,, Shameless,,, on that idea with the tarp,,,,,Clap I had me an extra plastic tarp  and tried to do a Rube Goldberg on the D14,,,,No,,didn't have to do any snow movin but the Grandson was here this weekend and he wanted to get his ride around the place,,,so I was nig,,,UMMm was tryin a rube goldberg with baling wire, and some wire ties and pieces of rope left over from another project,,,kinda looked like CHit,,,but my engineerin efforts musta impressed some travelers,,,cause they was honkin at us while they was goin down the highway,,,some of them even stuck their hands out the window,,,,but I couldn't tell if they was flashin one or three fingers,,,,,,,,,WinkWink 
  theys some mean spirited peoples in this world,,,,,,that don't appreciate ,,,,,resourcefullness,,,,,,Clap dang commies,,,!!!Wink
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 6:23am
HAY ,for the record, I like the 'purdy' too but NOT the 3-6" of ICE under it !! NO machine I've got will get ANY traction on a sheet of ice, specially with fine 'white'  on top. I'm the 'hidden driveway' on a bline corner..it's 'fun' getting out best of times but with ZERO traction I need a run to get onto the road...did I mntion I'm the HIDDEN DREWAY on a CORNER ?
I spent 1/2 day with the Kubota breaking up the mini lake of ice in driveway only to hear it's supposed to be +35 later and rain overnight...then of course freeze up solid,so I'll be back to another 5" of ice...
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 7:17am
**looking out over the crowd....I SAID YOUR RIGHT HAND!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 7:18am
shucks Jay...can't you run sum heated wires or hoses down yer driveway?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:06am
"I moved about three inches this morning.  But I enjoy the tractor time."

I don't know how you get any tractor time when you move only 3 inches... Thats not far enough to get out the door much less get outta your bed...Ermm   Evil Smile   Wink    LOL
Sum of us have moved more than 20 inches of snow farther than 3 inches...
 or were ye referrin to playing with that model tractor on your bellie?    put-put-put va-room.  LOL

"Seems like all I've been hearing this year is people whining about winter.  What the hell is that about?"  I don't know about you but some of us still gotta work in it... and it snows about every time we turn around, and it was with glare ice under it. Get stuff cleaned off and then blows more crap in...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic