This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

11B closes tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 11B closes tomorrow
    Posted: 23 May 2017 at 7:45am
HD 11B on auction time closes tomorrow. It's practically in my back yard, so I should be all over it, but my wallet is a little thin right now. It has a pole cat boom on it with a kick ass post hole digger on it. Be kind of handy for fencing in the hills. Think you could set up at the bottom of a hill and dig holes at the top. It's at 700 bucks now, so hope someone on here (Mel, hint, hint) jumps all over it. Darrel
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 10:30pm
that's why God made lending institutions (banks)!!!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 10:37pm
Darrel, You know whats ye gots to do there... find yur wiffs piggy bank that has more in it than the farm account and then goes to bed so as to be brite eyed and bushy tailed to bid tomorrow...

Current Bid: USD $700
  Number of Bids: 6
Sale Ends:
Wed, May 24, 2017 12:20 PM
Time Remaining: 13 hours 46 minutes  and counting down...

Or goes an asks the old crawler collectors ta floats you a loan... LOL

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 10:46pm
I can send ya up a couple dollars
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:14am
Darrel, theres only 5 hours left to go and still at 700 buckarooes... Youse still gots time ta sweet talks yer wiff into loan them few bucks to you...
 Ya, even ol' Shameless Dude will loan you 11 Franklins for that 700 buck crawler.... Wink   LOL
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:40am
I see that. I kind of wish it would go sky high, so I could just quit watching it, and not be tempted. LOL Darrel
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 8:39am
3+ hrs Darrel.probably worth 2000 scrap?....but it is a project....like you need one more
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 8:51am
Heck, he gets the blade with it and puts it on and he can push the lot out in jus a couple pushes ... and when shamelus sends his purty, ol Darrel can just make a pass down to his mail box and back and be done... maybe even open the road up for his wife to gets to werk when the snow plows can'ts get through...LOL

Maybe he might want to put an ol combine cab on it fer winter or somethun ... So he can even stay warm while pushing shammy's bedazzeleds.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 11:46am
Darrel, it's still a good deal, 15 hundred an 40 minutes left...
...Figure 20 ton of iron @ 100 bucks a ton, thats  2000 bucks... you can still buy, play with it, get tired of it and sell it for srap and your still ahead. LOL

man... All sudden I feels likes some online auction company with their "You still have time left to bid" blah blah blah sales pitches... 
 Hey Shameless, maybe fer all that purdy ye keep sendin ol Darrel, ye outta buy him this old snow pusher...   LOL   LOL
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 11:51am
Well what did it bring and is it Darrel's
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 12:51pm
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 2:18pm
RickV in mo got the 11b
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:08pm
Well that's cool. You can bring me up one of them 6G's when you come to get it. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:09pm
Oh, forgot to add: Stop at Shameless's to collect a check for it. Darrel
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:23pm
Yes I do need to get rid of some of them hd6 to make room for the HD 21g loader and the D40 wheel Dozer
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:24pm
Maybe someday I will figure out how to post some pictures
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 7:38am
glad it was saved! I would have donated a combine cab for it!
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:05am
Got the 11 be home yesterday evening put batteries in it this morning fired right up runs good and the old polecat even works give me your opinion guys should I take the pole cat off or leave it on
CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:16am
i bet if you pulled that contraption off the back and found a blade you could double your money

Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:51am
There was a blade with it from what I seen in the pics...So Rick doesn't even have to go find one. LOL
  Rick, you maybe could have just had it hauled to Darrels for all the snow and wet that shameless will prolly be sendin him this fall and winter.... and charge him couple grand a year for usage. LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:08pm
Buy another one, too. Then you have one with a pole cat, and one without. Darrel
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 2:13pm
Thanks guys it's coming off
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 6:56pm
Sell the pole boom to Darrel and he can go fencing...Wink
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 7:01pm
The pole boom is off and for sale cheap Come & Get It
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 8:22pm
here is the BEFORE... how about an AFTER ?

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic