Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fireworks on FOX!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fireworks on FOX!
    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 4:42am
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 6:37am
Steve Hilton is certainly putting their panties in a wad. He presents the facts and the libs go berserk, only because his facts don't point to President Trump.How dare he point out corruption and illegal operations by any democrat.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 8:11am
I would ask the same question and everyone should Is there evidence as to what Mr Hilton just said???
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 8:19am
lets have an IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY and find out !!!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

I would ask the same question and everyone should Is there evidence as to what Mr Hilton just said???

How about the video of Joe Biden getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was looking into this.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 10:37am
That is a good reason to start looking when ol' Bite-me was saying he did it. SB, What more proof do you need or want to start an investigation into corruption...?????
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 1:15pm
I want the 33,000 Hillary emails properly investigated.

Then I want to know why Obummer was financing and arming ISIS.

I want to investigate Holder's gun running and hold him accountable for the thousands of deaths due to Obummer and his policy.

I want Obummer held responsible for using the IRS against conservative groups

I want to know why Hillary and the rest of our government at the time was allowed to sell off so much of the country's uranium

I want Epstein's list of people he serviced and I want to go after whoever had him killed #Epstein didn't kill himself.

I want to know how many other Epsteins there are, I'm betting there are several

I want to know how these dirty politicians go from average or slightly above average incomes to being multi multi millionaires within a couple terms in office...... Obummer, Clintons, Peelousie, etc etc

I want to know who came up with the fake evidence of yellow cake and aluminum tubes, fake evidence of Assad gassing his own people, the fake testimony of throwing babies out of incubators, fake mobile chemical labs

I want to know who was behind the fake peegate dossier, the fake story on the Covington kids, the fake Michael Brown story, the fake FISA documents etc etc.

And I want people to go to prison for these things! Yesterday!
I have no tag line

pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 6:43am
don't know where he gets his information but I always have enjoyed his shows.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 8:36am
I vote for LONN for Att General !! Thumbs Up
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:29am
Marie Harf is the quintessential elitist. Anyone else recall that she said the rest of us were too ignorant/unsophisticated to appreciate - what was it? - oh yeah, the "nuance" of O'Bama's policies. Too stuffed full of herself to see her own narcissism.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic