Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coming Home Again Gathering Directions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shady Grove Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming Home Again Gathering Directions
    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 12:29pm
To make it easier for the people traveling to the Gathering in Union Grove we want to list a few directions to make things less confusing.
If you are coming from the south on I/94 Exit on hwy. 142 west stay on 142 until you get to hwy. 45 north stay on 45 north until you reach the entrance to the Racine County Fair Grounds if you get to hwy. 11 you went about a half mile to far. Turn left (west on hwy. 11) there is another entrance about a mile west.

If you are coming from the North on I/94 exit on hwy. 20 West stay on hwy. 20 to the first round about, then exit to your left (South West) on hwy. C take hwy. C to hwy. 45 South, take hwy. 45 South to hwy. 11 West in Union Grove the fair grounds is about a mile West on hwy.11

From I 43 North or South exit on hwy. 11 East stay on hwy. 11 about 35 miles or so until you reach Union Grove the fair grounds is on the Right (South) before you get to hwy. 45

I hope this is helpful
See you September 13 - 15
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic