Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Atheiism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ford8nwd ford8nwd wrote:

Abortion is just something we can never agree on...that's what makes the world go round! It would be a boring place if we all agreed, right?

Prove to us that abortion is not taking a human life. Prove that simple tenet. There has never been uttered a phrase in humanity that proves it is not a human life. They lie, cheat, hide under big scientific words meant to conceal and deceive......PROVE IT!
Sponsored Links

JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 12:28pm
T-bone, what these fools forget is the fact when Christ comes back, he does not come in peace, but rather he comes in RIGHTEOUSNESS with an army and fights the evil and corruption and kills it, and locks the devil in haties for a long while... and then there will finally be peace without evil causing all kinds of trouble...  
  Will jonnie and drof be here at that time?  They will fight with their leader no doubt, ol' Lucifer  and receive their rewards. Which will probably be the sulfer and brimestone pits.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

What an absolutely 100% idiotic moron, filled with lies and evil. You are correct in one thing.....we should pray for you.....but you'll also have to step up and help yourself, all we can pray is that you do. My God man, you are a fool. [/QUOTE]

I am waiting for an intelligent response instead of the ignorant one you posted!  Or is that asking too much from your feeble mind?
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 6:17pm
Your 100% RIGHT Tbone... Johnie jugs and Dorf are both Atheist... Both believe in Baby Murder... then claim they are MORAL people...... TUR'DS have no morals... they prove that every day.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by ford8nwd ford8nwd wrote:

As a lifelong atheist, I believe a women has a right to choose whether it is right to abort, or wrong. I do not think it should be decided by politicians. Her body is her own, not to be in the control of politicians. Really? then why do we have laws prohibiting a person to commit suicide? or using controlled substances? Or prostituting ones self? Those laws already exist, and yet I don't hear you fussing about them! We are a free country, not run by religious zealots. The bible should have absolutely no influence on our governmental operations. Well, God, and His word are are all through our foundation, our government, as quoted and reported by the very men who founded this country! They often prayed and gave thanks to God, our Creator. Separation of church and state, remember? That in nowhere in the Constitution, or any of the supporting documents, such as the Federalist Papers! The founding Fathers sought freedom to worship, not from worship! Your quote is a creation of a legislative Supreme Court, in the '50's. We atheists have just as many rights as the rest of you. Agreed! but, I don't have the right to murder. And, make no mistake about it, abortion IS murder! This isn't about the mothers body, it is about the life she is carrying. Science tells us it is a life at conception, it is not the mothers life, it is not the fathers life, it is a life of its own, with it's own DNA, separate from it's mother or father! There is no way around that, it is a fact of science! I could care less what the bible says, it has no meaning to me. As far as morality goes, I feel I'm probably more moral than most. I've been married 67 years in May. my son just celebrated 41 years, and my daughter 39 years, with never any scandals. What would have I gained with a belief in God? Which brings me to the question, what is so bad about being an atheist, in your eyes, just because I have no belief in the supernatural? Does that make me evil? Just asking.
 John, congratulations on 67years of marriage! That is quite a milestone! Now I have a question for you. Sixty seven years of marriage tells me you are nearing the the end of your time on this earth, Hopefully, not soon, but it is coming. Are you sure, when you lay your head down for the last time, there is nothing on the other side? Given what others have pointed out about God's creation, the intricacy of the human body, all that it takes for the human eye to function, the microscopic level of intelligent design of even one cell of our body, with it's genetic code, etc how can you possibly believe this just happened? Or, when you gaze into the night sky, and see all the stars and galaxies, that it just happened....happened from what? Man has studied and observed the would around us and developed some conclusions to help describe and understand our world. The laws of Thermodynamics, for example state that all matter around us is going from a state of organization to a state of decay. Iron ore, for example, does not, given any amount of time you wish, morph into an I beam. But, an I beam, given sufficient time will decay into a pile of rust. Yet, scientists will have us believe we, the world and solar system, and galaxies, and human body, etc, all just evolved from nothing. Science is arguing against itself. Their theories are harder to believe than is a Supreme Being and Creator! Are you willing to bet that scientists are right in this case and the Word of God is wrong? Just because you claim not to believe, does not make you exempt! I have often used the analogy of gravity. I can say I don't believe in it. After all, I cannot see it, or feel it, or taste it, but yet I am subject to the same consequences of not accounting for it in my actions as anyone else.....if i jump off of a high place I am going to fall! Are you sure?

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 10:42pm
The most important right you atheist have, is a front row seat in hell. This is of your own choosing also!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 5:39am
re: The most important right you atheist have, is a front row seat in hell.

gee that's kinda harsh... just because a person is an athiest doesn't mean they don't have morals.  I know lots of people that'd truly, without reservation,'give you the shirt off their back' that don't go to church every Sunday, so why condem them to Hell ?
Meanwhile I'm sure there's one or two religous types you know that should have a one way ticket on the express train to Satan's Sanctuary.

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:45am
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

What an absolutely 100% idiotic moron, filled with lies and evil. You are correct in one thing.....we should pray for you.....but you'll also have to step up and help yourself, all we can pray is that you do. My God man, you are a fool.

I am waiting for an intelligent response instead of the ignorant one you posted!  Or is that asking too much from your feeble mind?
[/QUOTE]
Keep waiting moron.

Might as well go tell a rock what a human life is as try to explain it to you. And you don't need a Bible to know that, just a functioning brain not blinded by deceit.

Your post I replied to was dripping with foolishness, deceit, outright lies, manipulation. . .No "intelligent response" to it is possible.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:55am
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

gee that's kinda harsh... just because a person is an athiest doesn't mean they don't have morals.  I know lots of people that'd truly, without reservation,'give you the shirt off their back' that don't go to church every Sunday, so why condem them to Hell ?
Meanwhile I'm sure there's one or two religous types you know that should have a one way ticket on the express train to Satan's Sanctuary.

Yes, it is. . ."harsh". But that is the way it is. What you speak of is "deeds". Yourself now and many a person has tried to reason their way through it as surely the good deeds are good enough. Sorry, no.

Your mention of "religious types" is also extremely easily explained. "Religion" has very little to do with it. If you go to church as a show, but in your heart you don't believe, then guess what, God knows that.
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 9:17am
If that baby is part of the mother`s body and her choosing to do what ever with it tell me this,  Why does that baby have it`s own DNA?   No the Bible does not have "abortion" in it,  but there is a commandment about murder.  And Matthew 8:16 also says a little something about harming the innocent.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 10:10am
As for 'moral' John, you may be the most moral person on earth, in your own mind, it depends on what the rules are. What are you judging yourself by?

For instance, you adopted that obnoxious avatar of yours after a similar discussion as we are having here, just to poke a thumb in eye of some of us on here, as I seem to remember. Is that what you call moral? Worse, it objectifies and belittles women. Is that what you call moral?

My point is, in reality you may or may not be moral, more or less, but you are judging yourself by your own rules. Anybody can win at that game.....struggling with morality, no problem, just lower the standards. If you were to try to live by God's standards you would find you are not as near moral as you may think!

And, one other after thought, The one thing I know about atheists is there are no such things as atheists! God Himself has said as much, He has given sufficient knowledge to every one of us so as to know there is a Creator. The proof is in His creation. You can choose to deny, but, you do have the knowledge of the existence of God.
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 10:20am

Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

Yes, it is. . ."harsh". But that is the way it is. What you speak of is "deeds". Yourself now and many a person has tried to reason their way through it as surely the good deeds are good enough. Sorry, no.

Your mention of "religious types" is also extremely easily explained. "Religion" has very little to do with it. If you go to church as a show, but in your heart you don't believe, then guess what, God knows that.

Look up the term 'religion'. it has little to do specifically with Christianity, but rather a 'faith' in anything, including Satan worship. Rather meaningless in our discussion here. TBone, you hit the nail right squarely on the head! I routinely hear people refer to how 'deeply religious' someone is, but those who say such have no clue as to what they are saying.

Edited by LouSWPA - 22 Sep 2020 at 10:21am
Wait for the Lord;
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:38pm
Christianity is a combination of Faith and Works in the very short version.

God will not be mocked.

I believe...............maybe I will be proved the fool...................but it could be the unbelievers will be shocked. We each have to pick a side ..........even if you choose to not pick you pick.  

As humans we don't judge that is Gods place. But declaring yourself a atheisms put you over the edge, but as long as your alive there is hope for change.

But being human, believers still find millions or billions of little things to disagree about helping the Devil deceive. 

It has trouble me for years to have "good people" saying other "good people" are going to heaven at a funeral. To read the Bible that is not how it works. Consider it and make your chose, eternity is a long time. 

Not the smartest guy but the way I have come to understand it. Very boiled down to  the basics.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:58pm
Im not as religious as some here........ and i tend to agree with a lot of what Jay has said.. Im not sure going to church every Sunday automatically makes you a "good person".... on the other hand CONFIRMING that you are an ATHEIST  does put you in the BOX.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

God will not be mocked.

I believe...............maybe I will be proved the fool...................but it could be the unbelievers will be shocked. We each have to pick a side ..........even if you choose to not pick you pick.  

As humans we don't judge that is Gods place. But declaring yourself a atheisms put you over the edge, but as long as your alive there is hope for change.

But being human, believers still find millions or billions of little things to disagree about helping the Devil deceive. 

It has trouble me for years to have "good people" saying other "good people" are going to heaven at a funeral. To read the Bible that is not how it works. Consider it and make your chose, eternity is a long time. 

Not the smartest guy but the way I have come to understand it. Very boiled down to  the basics.

I think you did pretty darn good Ray.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Im not as religious as some here........ and i tend to agree with a lot of what Jay has said.. Im not sure going to church every Sunday automatically makes you a "good person".... on the other hand CONFIRMING that you are an ATHEIST  does put you in the BOX.

Going to church.....Steve that's basically what I'm saying, and I think Lou agreed with, going to church certainly doesn't make you a good person!

Religion....Going to church....PEOPLE....Boy oh boy, do I have my struggles. Some stuff has happened recently......Long story...some know some of it, most don't. "Churchy" people and I go back. WAAAYYY back. My whole life off and on. Including my own grandmother.

Anyway....

I'm probably the opposite of the person who goes to church all of the time and yet people think of as a fake and however jay said it as on the express to Satan's hole because they're actually terrible people.

Rather, I seldom go to church, but I in my heart, I always fall back that I believe. I should be much better at it, in fact at times I suck at it, but I believe. And when I take that final beat, I hope that it was enough.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 4:33pm

Im not as religious as some here........ and i tend to agree with a lot of what Jay has said.. Im not sure going to church every Sunday automatically makes you a "good person".... You are absolutely  correct. we attend church every Sunday (and more) because we trust in the Lord Jesus. If He is not your Lord and Savior you can sleep in on Sunday mornings, although, attending services could maybe answer some questions one may have on the other hand CONFIRMING that you are an ATHEIST  does put you in the BOX.
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 4:53pm

God will not be mocked.

If I may, Ray, I am aware some churches do hold to 'a combination of faith and works', but I believe that is fundamentally incorrect, or possibly misunderstood. In Paul's letter to the Church of Ephesus it is stated, 'For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith, and this not of yourselves, it is the Gift of God, NOT BY WORKS (emphasis mine), so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works. which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Eph 2:8-10)
In other words, we can do nothing to save ourselves, man is totally depraved, and on our own, totally helpless. It is by the Grace, alone, through faith, that we are saved. And even the faith, God gives us. We don't have the ability on our own to do do good works.
The works come AFTER we have been saved, not to work off our salvation, but simply because we want to in gratitude for what Jesus did on the cross for us.

Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 5:03pm
Oh, and one other thought that popped into my mind today, John(Mi). Not only does every man, and woman have the knowledge of God, supplied by God, but every man and woman has a measure of grace granted us by God. That is why you are able to do the good you do. Man, by nature is completely evil. If not for the grace of God, we all would be such evil creatures, we would make Manson and Hitler look angelic! But God, through grace, restrains evil (Satan) to a great degree.
Wait for the Lord;
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:50pm

I said nothing about attending church. I think it is possible to be saved without going all the time. But just about all do better congregating regularly.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

[QUOTE=Ray54]Christianity is a combination of Faith and Works in the very short version.

If I may, Ray, I am aware some churches do hold to 'a combination of faith and works', but I believe that is fundamentally incorrect, or possibly misunderstood. In Paul's letter to the Church of Ephesus it is stated, 'For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith, and this not of yourselves, it is the Gift of God, NOT BY WORKS (emphasis mine), so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works. which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Eph 2:8-10)
In other words, we can do nothing to save ourselves, man is totally depraved, and on our own, totally helpless. It is by the Grace, alone, through faith, that we are saved. And even the faith, God gives us. We don't have the ability on our own to do do good works.
The works come AFTER we have been saved, not to work off our salvation, but simply because we want to in gratitude for what Jesus did on the cross for us.

I agree with you that you don't need works to be saved. But as evidence of being save there should really be some works showing after time. But there again not up to us as humans to be judging, but being human very hard not to. Works turn out better if we look at it as want to not a have to.

Not the first time I have not stated in words what I was thinking.Confused I never got more than a C in english class,  but I are a College graduate in Agricultural Business Management. An not as good with numbers as I use to be ether.LOL

But thank you Lou and Tbone telling me I am not to off track.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 9:38pm

Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

[QUOTE=Ray54]Christianity is a combination of Faith and Works in the very short version.

I agree with you that you don't need works to be saved. But as evidence of being save there should really be some works showing after time. But there again not up to us as humans to be judging, but being human very hard not to. Works turn out better if we look at it as want to not a have to.

Not the first time I have not stated in words what I was thinking.Confused I never got more than a C in english class,  but I are a College graduate in Agricultural Business Management. An not as good with numbers as I use to be ether.LOL

But thank you Lou and Tbone telling me I am not to off track.
Ya Ray I have the same problem, what I am thinking  is not always what I am saying, and it gets worse when I am trying to type it out! I think we are on the same page, But I would say it a bit differently, it is not that one does not need works to be saved, it is that one cannot be saved by works, or any combination of works and faith. It is by faith only, and that, by the grace of God.

I find myself not as good as I was in most things....or, maybe I was never as good as I always thought I was.
Wait for the Lord;
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 10:44pm
Maybe I should have put it this way. First of all I am no saint. I am just a poor sinner saved by his grace. I still fall short on many things. I always try to do the right thing. I am way to judgemental. But I know, and more importantly the Lord knows I still try daily to be worthy of his sacrifice!The only way to Heaven, is thru our Lord Jesus Christ. To be saved a person must ask for forgiveness. When you truly are humble in this, the Lord will save your soul.So if a person denies the Lord, he too will deny you. For each of us knows the way to Christ, but some refuse the path. JMHO, Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 7:34pm
Clever: This Christian Is A Bad Driver, So He Put Atheist Bumper Stickers All Over His Car
September 23rd, 2020

COLUMBUS, OH—According to sources, local insurance salesman Bob Brown has come up with a clever solution for maintaining his Christian testimony in spite of being one of the worst drivers to ever be allowed on public roads in history. To avoid making a bad name for Christians, he cleverly covered the entire back of his car with atheist bumper stickers.

"It has taken a load off my mind," said Brown from the driver's seat of his vehicle as he texted with one hand and ate a burrito with another. "Now whenever I cut someone off, rear-end them, or sit stopped at a green light because I didn't notice it was green, I can kinda relax knowing that the person in the other vehicle is thinking 'stupid atheist!' instead of 'stupid Christian!'"

Brown's car is obnoxiously covered with atheist emblems like the Darwin fish and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It also features beloved atheist catchphrases such as "Save Your Dumb Thoughts & Prayers" and "Everything Is Meaningless And There's No Hope." Sometimes when his driving is especially horrible, he will don a fedora or tweed cap to complete the look.

Now I'm not sure if people hate me for my driving or my bumper stickers," Brown sighed while taping a rearview mirror back on with duct tape. "But at least I know they aren't hating Christians."

Unfortunately, Brown later lost his license after running over and killing a young college professor who was walking to a Newsboys concert. Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 3:37am
In God we trust,all others pay Cash
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 6:01am
Well, since everything is a joke:

Did you hear about the agnostic insomniac with dyslexia? He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 12:51pm
NOW THATS FUNNY !! Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 12:53pm
As a lifelong atheist, I believe a women has a right to choose whether it is right to abort, or wrong. I do not think it should be decided by politicians. Her body is her own...

Is that REALLY something to BRAG about and be PROUD about ??
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:34pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 3:33pm
Your problem Tranny is to be FUNNY, you have to have an underlying truth to your sarcasm... Now if the  topic was Klinton, Kotex, PISSY or MaxiPad.... THAT WOULD BE FUNNY !!  Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic