Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Middle East Peace Deal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Middle East Peace Deal
    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 2:05pm

Trump announces peace deal between Sudan and Israel, says more nations will normalize relations

Sudan is the third Arab state to do so as part of U.S.-brokered deals in the run-up to Election Day

Joe wants to know if the bummer can get the credit for this Peace Deal ?
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 2:09pm
Jerusalem, ISRAEL – The first day of historic talks between Israel and Lebanon on their maritime border dispute ended Wednesday in Naqoura as the two bitter rivals agreed to reconvene for a negotiation brokered by the United States.

The meeting, held at a United Nations facility on the border between the two countries, ended after an hour and was defined in a joint statement by the U.S. State Department and the U.N. as productive.

“The two sides reaffirmed their commitment to continue negotiations later this month,” the statement said.

Edited by steve(ill) - 23 Oct 2020 at 2:10pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 5:27am
i dont think people understand what an accomplishment this is. you will never stop the in house fighting with there secular groups in those mid east countrys but if they all start getting on that band wagon and it holds our country will be a whole lot safer from terrorist's groups for sure. this basically has risen because of trumps energy independence and the rise f the usa producing oil period. this also will help to isolate iran more. i think its just a matter of time when it does.  go trump go. remember obama and biden, kerry. they just kept sending them money. trump is fixing the problem.
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 5:52am
But BUT BUT......
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 10:55am
Butt Butt Butt...   The three 'B's
Bummer, Bite-me and scarry Kerry the BUTThead.
 oh wait, theres one more, the ol' Bich hellary.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 11:16am
Originally posted by pinball pinball wrote:

i dont think people understand what an accomplishment this is. you will never stop the in house fighting with there secular groups in those mid east countrys but if they all start getting on that band wagon and it holds our country will be a whole lot safer from terrorist's groups for sure. this basically has risen because of trumps energy independence and the rise f the usa producing oil period. this also will help to isolate iran more. i think its just a matter of time when it does.  go trump go. remember obama and biden, kerry. they just kept sending them money. trump is fixing the problem.

Pretty good assessment! Odds are not good for any long term agreement, but, not impossible, and nothing ever happens if we don't try. 

You are 100% correct, the less money in the region the better! Money fueled the terrorists activity. It would help if we hanged a few 'gun runners' in our own country! 
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 11:18am
Oh! I see JC already has a list of 'gunrunners' started. now, we need some rope....
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic