Print Page | Close Window

Allis Chalmers Whipple tree

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212421
Printed Date: 05 Oct 2026 at 4:18pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Allis Chalmers Whipple tree
Posted By: Don(MI)
Subject: Allis Chalmers Whipple tree
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2026 at 1:12pm
Does anyone know why Allis Chalmers would make a "Whipple tree" for pulling equipment? Thought these were mainly for horse drawn equip.

Anybody else have 1 out there? I just picked up 1.

-------------
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"



Replies:
Posted By: dkattau
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2026 at 2:19pm
How wide? It’s not for two harrow sections, is it?


Posted By: Don(MI)
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2026 at 2:36pm
I don't know for sure, maybe 42"??

Is that what this could be for?

Anyone else have 1?









-------------
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"


Posted By: dkattau
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2026 at 3:06pm
Here’s a 3-section spring tooth. Kinda looks similar.



Posted By: Don(MI)
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2026 at 3:12pm
Gotta be for a 2 section then.. thank you!

-------------
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net