Print Page | Close Window

D15 series II with shuttle (pics)

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212409
Printed Date: 04 Oct 2026 at 2:39am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: D15 series II with shuttle (pics)
Posted By: elec
Subject: D15 series II with shuttle (pics)
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 9:25pm
Just bought a d15 series II. Trying to figure out if the shuttle controlled by the foot pedal is original or after market. I've never seen anything like it before, but parts of it look original and it's hooked to power steering pump. Is it possible it was custom built from the factory? Would like to find info on it so I can fix/adjust it. Thank you




Replies:
Posted By: DrAllis
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 10:57pm
Looks OEM to me. Not standard equipment, but an OPTION. I have no idea how to adjust. WHY do you think it needs adjusting ??



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net