Print Page | Close Window

7010 ACDelco 3-wire alternator pig tail

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211355
Printed Date: 28 Sep 2026 at 3:20am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: 7010 ACDelco 3-wire alternator pig tail
Posted By: Roscoe63
Subject: 7010 ACDelco 3-wire alternator pig tail
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2026 at 3:33pm
I need to replace the alternator 3-wire plug pig-tail on my 7010, but can’t seem to find anything with a google search. The alternator model number is: 1102922-72A
I thought that I got one from someone on here several years ago for the 6080, but can’t find any record of it…
Thanks!



Replies:
Posted By: KJCHRIS
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 11:03am
  l l 
     l    Is this how the plug looks.? That's the plug in for Delco SI. There's 2 versions; one has 3 wires and one has the 3 wires but 1 wire has a diode (little swelled spot in wire). 
Try NAPA, O'Rielly, and Advance parts stores.  The computer user probably won't be able to find them. 


-------------
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,


Posted By: KJCHRIS
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 11:05am
Dang it, the lower " l " is supposed to be directly under the upper right " l ". 
 


-------------
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,


Posted By: Lynn Marshall
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 12:00pm
I get mine from select parts, #762-1003.


Posted By: KJCHRIS
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 10:41pm
Mine also, live within 10 miles. 

-------------
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,


Posted By: Roscoe63
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 7:21am


Posted By: DanielW
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 8:02am
It sounds like you're looking for the three-wire plug without the diode like the above pic. But a word of caution if you happen to be looking for the one with the diode: Half the ones I've bought of late have the diode installed backwards, and I have to cut it out and solder it around the right way. Reading on other forums, I know several other folks have had the same issue.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net