Print Page | Close Window

3-Point Arms Stuck?

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212473
Printed Date: 10 Oct 2026 at 5:49pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: 3-Point Arms Stuck?
Posted By: Derricks
Subject: 3-Point Arms Stuck?
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2026 at 4:27pm
I've got a D17 Series IV that's got 3-point arms that don't want to move. 

All of the levers are moving (I sprayed some lubricant to really free them), and some will make some noises...but the 3-point arms don't want to move. 

I believe I'm supposed to put both of the rear levers (traction control) to the forward position, then the farthest right lever in the front (set of 3) is the one that should control the 3-point arms (up and down). I move that lever forward and back while stepping/jumping on the 3-point arms and they aren't moving. 

Any ideas? 















Replies:
Posted By: whatscooking
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2026 at 5:37pm
Believe the short lever on the left is to go foward

-------------
68 D21 81 7060


Posted By: whatscooking
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2026 at 5:39pm
Believe the short lever on the left is to go foward, position control. And ya got to force the arms down.

-------------
68 D21 81 7060



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net