Print Page | Close Window

Anthonys tractor and supplies

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211764
Printed Date: 08 Oct 2026 at 10:59pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Anthonys tractor and supplies
Posted By: don k
Subject: Anthonys tractor and supplies
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2026 at 2:57pm
Has anyone had any dealing with them?



Replies:
Posted By: Jim.ME
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2026 at 10:56am
If your handle is ibex276 on the YT site, I think the info you got over on Yesterday's Tractor pretty well indicates it's a scam.  Sorry, you got bit.   Either way, I linked the discussion so there is more info here to explain the question.

https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/threads/anthonys-tractor-and-supplies.1797007/" rel="nofollow - https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/threads/anthonys-tractor-and-supplies.1797007/


Posted By: Coke-in-MN
Date Posted: 23 Jul 2026 at 11:27am
You DID pay with a credit card , didn’t you? I mean, that way you can call your credit card company to recoup your losses.
I think I know the answer to that question….

-------------
Life lesson: If you’re being chased by a lion, you’re on a horse, to the left of you is a giraffe and on the right is a unicorn, what do you do? You stop drinking and get off the carousel.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net