Print Page | Close Window

Is it just me ?

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211410
Printed Date: 08 Oct 2026 at 10:59pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Is it just me ?
Posted By: BuckSkin
Subject: Is it just me ?
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 1:02pm
For the last several days, I have to "log in" with almost every page change.

I click on something and get took to the log in page.

I log in; and, instead of getting taken back to where I was, it puts me at the very beginning of the forum lists.

It may or may not let me click on another page without getting sent back to the log in page.

I have "Keep Me Logged In" checked.

It just started doing this out of the blue and I don't know how to fix it.

Of all the sites I frequent, this is the only one where frequent log-ins are required; but, this is getting ridiculous.



Replies:
Posted By: TedN
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 1:04pm
It is not just you, but the problem only seems to be on my computer, the phone stays logged in.

Ted

-------------
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)


Posted By: HudCo
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 1:08pm
i have to too,  for about three days now


Posted By: Les Kerf
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2026 at 2:14pm
Same here, just started acting up today


Posted By: steve(ill)
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 6:31pm
mine works OK.... try DELETE all history on the computer... shut down and reboot....

that fixes a LOT of ills.


-------------
Like them all, but love the "B"s.


Posted By: steve(ill)
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 6:35pm
Last week for several days i was gettting a 404- No server error every time i tried to get on this site.. ONLY this site.. every other site was OK... Happened on all 3 computers so  "I KNEW" it was this site problem (Wink )........... another member told me the site had been up all week !!!  HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ?? ........... only thing all 3 computers have in common is the MODEM and ATT Internet Signal...

rather than rebooting the computes (AGAIN)... i shut down the MODEM and REBOOT it.... and it WORKED !! .......... never have heard of anything like that before... the MODEM or its SERVER had locked out ONE INTERNET SITE !!!


-------------
Like them all, but love the "B"s.


Posted By: BuckSkin
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2026 at 1:40am
The problem persists; is anyone else still having problems ?



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net