Print Page | Close Window

Tire size 200 disc

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211275
Printed Date: 07 Oct 2026 at 9:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Tire size 200 disc
Posted By: SteveM C/IL
Subject: Tire size 200 disc
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2026 at 11:41am
Anyone know what tire size the 200 series wheel disc came with? 4 bolt rims 4.5 wide between beads and 15 in dia. Need a pair for old disc. Had some short fat radial car tires on it.



Replies:
Posted By: DiyDave
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2026 at 3:18pm
Probably had 6.50-7.50 By 15's, 5 rib implement tires on it...Wink

-------------
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!


Posted By: IBWD MIke
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2026 at 5:04am
Just bought and installed a pair of 7.60x15's on my IH 350 disc. It had 14's on it but I could not find suitable tires in that size. 14" implement tires now seem to start at 9.5. That will likely rub. I have a 200 disc, not sure what size tires it has on it? They are skinny.


Posted By: wjohn
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2026 at 7:39am
Mine has 205/75R15 truck tires on it. I recall seeing that the AC manual says what size tires to use, but I haven't picked up my own manual yet and don't have one to reference. Hopefully someone on here knows.

I was planning on trying to fit some 235/75R15s on it since my Dakota needs new tires and I can take the old ones off of it for the disk, but I'm also curious what size ag/implement tire was recommended.


-------------
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45


Posted By: SteveM C/IL
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2026 at 12:18pm
Put 7.60-15 on. Had a spare new one in shop but of course it was a different brand so it was about 1 1/2 shorter aired up. Back to town for match. Barely gets used but should outlast me.


Posted By: PaulB
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2026 at 7:32pm
My operators manual says 6.70X15, however my parts book has the part number for the 15" rim as well as one for a 14" rim. Use whatever looks good and doesn't rub. 

-------------
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
Real pullers don't have speed limits.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net