This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1968 180 Diesel For Sale (SOLD)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1968 180 Diesel For Sale (SOLD)
    Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 8:21pm
Tractor sold this evening. Going to a good home. Thanks for all of the interest in the tractor.

68' 180 Diesel (SN: 180 5358D) I bought the tractor from the local Agco Dealer in June as part of a package deal. Tractor was one owner when traded and it shows. I have had a bunch of hundred series tractors and its the most original unmolested tractor I have had. Original Paint, and decals. Sheet metal is excellent. Grill has 2 small dings. Original Nelson Muffler still on it. All gauges work except fuel gauge. Lights work. I have new AC cable driven tach that will go with the tractor. We have put around 15 hours on the tractor with no issues. Does not jump gear, brakes are good, power director shifts excellent. Tractor runs really well and sounds awesome with that Nelson on it.  We put a valve cover gasket on it and painted the wheels since this picture that is it. Front tires are Firestones and decent no weather checking. Rear tires are off brand and not very good, but had no fluid in them and hold air fine just thin on tread. Tractor is fun to operate.  Asking $7500.00   please call or text with any questions or for pictures. I have a lot of pictures just so much easier for me to text them 812-631-1918  Huntingburg, IN. 47542

Edited by ranger43 - 13 Feb 2023 at 7:32pm
Sponsored Links

200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 11:21pm
What size are the rear tires?   Thanks Tom
ranger43 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2023 at 6:45pm
18.4 x 28.  We are finishing up painting the centers and rims this week. I will be posting some more pictures this evening.  Her is the original operators manual

Edited by ranger43 - 08 Feb 2023 at 6:52pm
ranger43 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 7:34pm
BTT
JustinBaker View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 12:04am
Do you have more tractors? Are you seeking for the finest MBA essay writing assistance online? Don't worry, I located the website https://mbaessayhelp.com/ which instructs you on how to write an MBA essay and which I can also use to obtain help writing an MBA essay online.

Edited by JustinBaker - 24 Feb 2023 at 6:41am
ranger43 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 8:09pm
No more that I want to part with right now.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic