This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another flea mkt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another flea mkt
    Posted: 12 May 2021 at 11:23pm
Headed to Rockport Missouri tomorrow AM. Hope this his rain holds off. I dont like packing up wet stuff.
Sponsored Links

allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 10:33pm
Is it as big as What CHeer flea market? And how often do they have it down there?
Thanks
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 11:22pm
It's no where near as big as What Cheer. No showers yet. The flood that went thru here several years ago destroyed the septic system. They have had it worked on but cant yet get it to pass the tests. If the showers get fixed, they will have it once a month. But for now it will be 3 times a year. I do not know the upcoming dates. It's going to be Fruday and Sat. Looks like rain all day tomorrow. Oh well.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 13 May 2021 at 11:24pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 3:10am
i gots the yard mowed...let her rain! it's 10 after 0300 and it ain't raining here yets.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:33pm
Actually they missed it. Rained a substantial amount over night. By 9:00 am everything was dried out. We gots packed up and like left at 6:00 pm. It started raining about 9:00 pm, a few miles from home. They has some really good looking red heads in that part of the country. I do mean really good looking.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 11:18am
I wonder if redheads have more fun?
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:21pm
mine sure did when she was younger John!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:39pm
John I ain't for sure if all of them have more fun. The 2 in the popcorn booth beside us were sure having a good time. Sure made the time fly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic