This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crop Duster Plane ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 4:53pm
That seems completely BLATANTLY wrong acfleet. I don’t blame you a bit for being po’d.
Sponsored Links

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Acfleet has probably had a bad experience, with a careless cowboy that did or does things recklessly. His opinion is as good as anyone’s. If you didn’t see that type of reply coming when it comes to spraying.....you didn’t look very hard
My ORIGINAL POST was about the COLOR of the planes Wink. AC's comment has NOTHING to do with that ConfusedConfused. You sir, should look a little deeper into a post SmileSmile
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Acfleet has probably had a bad experience, with a careless cowboy that did or does things recklessly. His opinion is as good as anyone’s. If you didn’t see that type of reply coming when it comes to spraying.....you didn’t look very hard

My ORIGINAL POST was about the COLOR of the planes Wink. AC's comment has NOTHING to do with that ConfusedConfused. You sir, should look a little deeper into a post SmileSmile

Well, “sir”, he replied rather early on about the color of the guy’s plane and called him a jerk then too, that make ya happy?! It’s called conversation, not every reply is to your original post.

“Deeper into a post”😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Tbone95 - 02 Aug 2020 at 5:20pm
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 5:29pm
It just makes sense that the POTENTIAL for problems would be higher with a plane since it flies over the field at 50 ft, then makes a WIDE TURN up high to come back... The  Field Buggy is more localized and you would THINK has better control over the spraying.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 5:32pm
He wasn't complaining about  "dumping" chemicals onto people in his yellow, blue and then a helicopter post earlier Stern Smile. Again, I was merely asking about plane colors Smile
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 8:21pm
They can be any color you want to pay for--YELLOW is the base standard color used by the plane makers! --- now--ARE YA HAPPY?????????????
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by ac fleet ac fleet wrote:

Ground sprayers are by law requires to have boom height of 4 feet ---these idiot planes are 50 feet or more above the crop and the chit drifts for miles! ---As I write this ---our local dip is over my house again----I cant work outside for 3 days again because of the drift.

Two things here, first off I was not aware of any law requiring ground sprayers to run there booms 4ft of the ground, if there is (which I'm sure you're right) then what few neighbor farmers I have and myself will being serving life sentences in prison, oh and every commercial applicator in my country will be playing cards with us.  Try bucking a terrace at any speed and any boom width,  I can assure you 4ft has never happened and will never happen.

Secondly I have never seen a plane spray at 50Ft. of the ground or crop, but if that's the case they are not a idiot that would be the person hiring them.  I have hired planes for years and have never seen any plane flying 50ft over a field and I wouldn't even think of hiring them.  My brother runs a spray plan and I can assure you he lifts up to clear a center pivot coming across a field and that is well under 15ft.

I'm just curious what chemical(pesticide) are they spraying that doesn't let you work outside for 3 days.  Surely they would have told you when they told you not to come out of the house.  It must have been Furadan?
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 6:38am
Originally posted by ac fleet ac fleet wrote:

They can be any color you want to pay for--YELLOW is the base standard color used by the plane makers! --- now--ARE YA HAPPY?????????????

Only if any and all replies to his thread answer his question in his original post. If you want to say something else, start your own.

Apparently.
JPG AUSTRALIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPG AUSTRALIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 7:37am
I hear ya acfleet,happened to us 15 years ago,plane spraying fungicide on neighbors 200 yards from our house and sheds with hot wind blowing our way, couldn't believe it. We had burning nostrils locked up in the house,had to get in car and drive away,wife was pregnant at the time too,now im not anti spray or chemicals , crop 6000 acres annually and spray all that multiple times.

Edited by JPG AUSTRALIA - 03 Aug 2020 at 7:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic