This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Series game 1 tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Series game 1 tonight
    Posted: 27 Oct 2023 at 8:01pm
Who’s watching??

Bottom of the 3rd.
Arizona 3
Texas 2
Sponsored Links

thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2023 at 9:13pm
Got to pull for the Rangers myself. Been around since 61 and no WS titles. I'd say they're due. Kinda hard for me to watch anymore with all the new time rules and eye contact rules and bat flips and people just being AH's.

Edited by thendrix - 27 Oct 2023 at 9:39pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2023 at 10:31pm
 Well,,,I have to agree with Tyler,,but do not wish to called a prude or any other of them words that dont fit anyway,,,,
  I watched a couple of innings of the other teams and after wondering what most of the players had wrong in their crotch area,,,,I switched channels and started to watch Wild Bill Hickock and his bunch,,,,!
 What in haaides is the matter with all them high priced atheletes that they got to be checking their privates in front of the whole world,,!! 
 OK, go ahead and call me a Prude ot wharever but I will not be watching NO MORE,,baseball,,,,Angry
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2023 at 6:20am
I don't have to watch to know it'll go 6 games, maybe 7.
You can make book on that .
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2023 at 10:55am

Loved the Arizona stolen bases. Also raved how the Texas 2nd baseman’s perfectly executed backward throw toward 1st baseman for a fractionally timed out. 2nd baseman was running towards 3rd, opposite the plat to 1st, fielded the hit grounder & turned toward 1st in a twisting action throw, all while on the run. The camera replay angle displayed that play perfectly. Ball pocketed in 1st baseman glove just a fraction before batter/runners foot hit the bag. 1st base Umpire, without hesitation, called it right.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2023 at 11:25am
If it wasn't for this thread, I couldn't have told you it was going on or who was in it.
I'm done with ALL pro sports and a lot of college too.  RIDICULOUSLY paid bunch of babies and think they're the greatest.  Heck, use the OLD equipment and see how good you are!!
Most of em don't have a college education but they've got a piece of paper that says so.  I could rant all day, but that just gets my blood pressure up......BAH HUMBUG!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2023 at 9:25pm
Game 5 (Texas leads 3 -1 ).
Top of 8th, Texas @ bat, 2 men on 1-2, 1 out
Texas 1
Arizona 0

Edited by AC7060IL - 01 Nov 2023 at 9:31pm
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2023 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

Texas Rangers won the series tonight. Didn’t watch a single minute of it. If I heard correctly, it only went 5 games?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2023 at 3:42am
Glad Texas got theirs. I'm usually more into it but for some reason this year it just seemed kinda blah. Don't know why. I guess it's gone the way of NASCAR with me. I don't care for the single lug wheel, sequential shift 5 speed, door number in the wrong place version they have now

Edited by thendrix - 02 Nov 2023 at 3:44am
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2023 at 6:22am

You SHOULD HAVE made book on that. You can ya know. You would have made other people money!😂😂😂
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2023 at 8:29am
Here’s a YouTube link to game 5 full highlights. Checkout the 9 inning’s pitched curve balls.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=deP9tdHPDps&pp=ygUcbWxiIHRleGFzIHJhbmdlcnMgaGlnaGxpZ2h0cw%3D%3D
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2023 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Glad Texas got theirs. I'm usually more into it but for some reason this year it just seemed kinda blah. Don't know why. I guess it's gone the way of NASCAR with me. I don't care for the single lug wheel, sequential shift 5 speed, door number in the wrong place version they have now

You nailed it about NASCAR.  My sentiments exactly. It pretty much died when Dale died. Why is the number on the front fender instead of the door? Looks stupid. 
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 5:48am
Originally posted by AllisFreak MN AllisFreak MN wrote:

Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

You nailed it about NASCAR.  My sentiments exactly. It pretty much died when Dale died. Why is the number on the front fender instead of the door? Looks stupid. 

Don't know what they were after there. Next thing you know they'll be electric. From what I understand this new car design is a money saving thing. I guess they figure by everybody using the same parts it takes the R&D costs away. They could do the same thing and make people use off the shelf parts from the manufacturer. You know, the way NASCAR was originally intended.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 6:13am
wow a 5 game series !!!! wonder if that's a new record.

re: You know, the way NASCAR was originally intended.
aw, but then the best driver and crew would WIN and no 200mph multi car crashes with 15 laps to go, 2 3 times , then grn,wht,chk.....

I did like the 'carb bolt mod' done decades ago...and the 'water in tires' at weigh in ....

Stupidiest NASCAR gimmick....... the 'stages' BS

Edited by jaybmiller - 03 Nov 2023 at 6:15am

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 6:45am

wow a 5 game series !!!! wonder if that's a new record.

re: You know, the way NASCAR was originally intended.
aw, but then the best driver and crew would WIN and no 200mph multi car crashes with 15 laps to go, 2 3 times , then grn,wht,chk.....

I did like the 'carb bolt mod' done decades ago...and the 'water in tires' at weigh in ....

Stupidiest NASCAR gimmick....... the 'stages' BS

Not a record. Have been 21 sweeps(4 games). Good thing you’re not a gambler.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 6:50am
 I found a link to WS wins,kinda surprised  so many 4-1 wins.
maybe football's easier to fix ?

I don't follow sports in general,would rather turn wrenches.

still married to same gal for 33 years......
rolled the dice on that, jury still out though.

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 7:34pm
Im betting on Israel over HAMAS--- 5-0  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:44am
Originally posted by AllisFreak MN AllisFreak MN wrote:

To me it pretty much died when Richard Petty and dirt tracks did.  He was a racer.  When the dirt track was here, it wasn't the fastest car nor the most money, it WAS the driver.  I remember, as I was one of them!  (I never ran any moonshine thought!)  That was where racing began!
"Allis-Express"
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:46am

still married to same gal for 33 years......rolled the dice on that, jury still out though.
( I sure hope she doesn't care to see what's on the forum tonight! )
"Allis-Express"
Megalomon View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megalomon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2024 at 3:06am
Tonight's Game 1 of the World Series is set to be an electrifying event! Baseball fans everywhere are buzzing with anticipation as the best teams from each league clash to claim the prestigious championship. The air is charged with excitement, creating an unforgettable atmosphere. Whether you're watching from the stands or tuning in from home, it's the perfect time to join in the fervor. For those looking to enhance their experience, check out https://1xbetbd-app.com/ for live updates and more. Get ready for thrilling plays, unforgettable moments, and the ultimate battle for glory in tonight's game!

Edited by Megalomon - 14 May 2024 at 3:16pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2024 at 5:36am
SPAM or FISH

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2024 at 5:45am
Phish!!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2024 at 6:01am
whish I could blame spell cheque or auto korrect for my tie ping .Wink

Darwin W. Kurtz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin W. Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2024 at 9:00am
What planet is having world series in May
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic